India Sent Back To The Stone Age

Ke1t

Power cuts in India impacts around 600,000,000 people.... no electricity at all. Six hundred million people.

Now if they don't get their shit together pretty sharpish I can see this being more than a little problem. Remember, this is a country that suffers periodic PLAGUE even when their water is running and their hospitals are powered up.

Fucking Plague.... jesus shitbagging fuck.... is it really still the 1300s?

...anyway, ignoring my language and addressing the point (as Jon fae the BBC would say), this is the second time this has happened in a few days... so clearly there's a problem with their power grid. I'd imagine the problem is that their entire infrastructure is held together with toothpaste and bogies.

What the well-dressed Indian is wearing this Plague Season

plaguedoctordrawing.jpg

Power cuts in India impacts around 600,000,000 people.... no electricity at all. Six hundred million people.

Now if they don't get their shit together pretty sharpish I can see this being more than a little problem. Remember, this is a country that suffers periodic PLAGUE even when their water is running and their hospitals are powered up.

Fucking Plague.... jesus shitbagging fuck.... is it really still the 1300s?

...anyway, ignoring my language and addressing the point (as Jon fae the BBC would say), this is the second time this has happened in a few days... so clearly there's a problem with their power grid. I'd imagine the problem is that their entire infrastructure is held together with toothpaste and bogies.

What the well-dressed Indian is wearing this Plague Season

plaguedoctordrawing.jpg

Would insurance cover their frozen goods?

It's thanks to the likes of these cunts simultaneously breeding like rabbits and trying to establish their economic dominance that civilisation as we know it will collapse in the next 100 years.

A few power cuts will do them good.

Kinda surprised there hasn't been a cheeky wee nuclear exchange between the Indians and Pakistanis.

Affa excitable folks over there, and armed as they are with the most devastating weapons known to mankind, I figured that by now there'd only be about 20 folk left alive on each side.

nuke.jpg

Kinda surprised there hasn't been a cheeky wee nuclear exchange between the Indians and Pakistanis.

Affa excitable folks over there, and armed as they are with the most devastating weapons known to mankind, I figured that by now there'd only be about 20 folk left alive on each side.

nuke.jpg

Nae mistake.

Say what you like about the Pakistani's but they can build gas centrifuges quicker than you can say mango chutney.

The UK is giving these cunts 1.6billion in aid. Granted it ends in 2015, but why if they can afford a space program or is it us that's paid for it?

There was a shit-storm about this quite recently. The Indian government said our aid wasn't worth a hill of beans and they didn't want it, but David Cameron insisted and just transferred it into their bank account.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2096628/British-foreign-aid-India-tells-Britain-dont-need-peanuts-offer-us.html

China and India send some damn fine chefs and doctors to our Country, we should keep paying them, we don't really need the money anyway, it would just be absorbed by benefit cheats and sponging politicians.

We get a lot of oil contracts from India as well, I bet we take out much more from India than we give it.

Cool red forehead spots and cobra's too, I love them and their poppadoms with chutney and mango dips.

China and India send some damn fine chefs and doctors to our Country, we should keep paying them, we don't really need the money anyway, it would just be absorbed by benefit cheats and sponging politicians.

We get a lot of oil contracts from India as well, I bet we take out much more from India than we give it.

Cool red forehead spots and cobra's too, I love them and their poppadoms with chutney and mango dips.

We should see if we could get them interested in the fitba.... they should be able to bring a fairly sizable mob to Pittodrie.

What do you reckon to your chances against 500,000 Bombay Soccer Casuals steaming up King Street?

:P

• Upvote 1

We should see if we could get them interested in the fitba.... they should be able to bring a fairly sizable mob to Pittodrie.

What do you reckon to your chances against 500,000 Bombay Soccer Casuals steaming up King Street?

You know me kelt, I'd stand and take the cunts out one by one. I reckon I'd be fit for the malnutritioned feckers! I was fit enough for the well nutritioned (beer and sausage suppers) weedgie cunts! :laughing:

Double post!

btw Kelt, next time yer in the big smoke of Aberdeen give me a shout for a beer, I thought you were an arse when you posted on mad but i've strangely warmed to you, we could go for canopies and beers.