First Manager To Go This Season

Fenlon's definitely raced into an early and significant lead.

I'd like to see Craig Broon sacked asap though.

Big weekend for Fenlon coming up. I know we're only into the second week of the season, but if Hibs get pumped by Hearts at Easter Road this weekend - which is a dinstinct possibility - then he's going to be under a huge amount of pressure.

Broon if he doesnt start getting the results then he will be for the high-jump. George Yule has stated where he wants and expects Aberdeen FC to be. Be afraid Mr Broon failure and excuses are not an option.

He'll get to see out his contract I reckon.

We can't afford to give him the dunt and pay him off if it all goes pear shaped.

Here's hoping it doesn't come to that!

He'll get to see out his contract I reckon.

We can't afford to give him the dunt and pay him off if it all goes pear shaped.

Here's hoping it doesn't come to that!

I agree with this. But I think it will depend on how we're looking at Christmas

Fenlon for me, but would love it to be Neil lennon

I agree with this. But I think it will depend on how we're looking at Christmas

Fenlon for me, but would love it to be Neil lennon

I hope that regardless of how we're looking at Christmas or whenever that we are looking for our next manager RIGHT NOW & are prepared to replace Brown whether he goes now, at xmas, or sees out his contract :crossfingers:

Last thing I want is CB getting offered an extension even if we're sitting top of the fkn league.

dont get a lot of the anti broon sentiment. he has got rid of a load of deadwood thats been hanging around like a bad smell, brought in a couple of decent signings and set the team up well against the tims, although we could have been more adventurous.

If he can get money in for clangers and get a top four finish ill be a happy don.

dont get a lot of the anti broon sentiment. he has got rid of a load of deadwood thats been hanging around like a bad smell, brought in a couple of decent signings and set the team up well against the tims, although we could have been more adventurous.

If he can get money in for clangers and get a top four finish ill be a happy don.

:hysterical:

I think it will be Fenlon also.

Looks like he hasn't addressed their defensive issue, as they were all over the place against United on Saturday. Why on earth they had David Stephens partnering James McPake at centre half I'll never know, especially with Hanlon available, who he punted out to left back. Clancy looked totally out of place at right back too, reminded me of what McArdle looked like for us at right back.

They lack a presence up front also, especially with O'Connor having departed.

Reckon they still need about three players. If they don't, they could really find themselves struggling, which would be a shame for a club like Hibs. At times like this, we need the bigger clubs to be strong, ourselves included.

Reckon Fenlon will be out the door come the end of October. Rod Petrie must not opt for the cheap option again though. It failed with Paatelainen, it failed with Hughes, it failed with Calderwood and it's failing with Fenlon.

Fenlon for sure

I watched the united game and I thought Hibs were shocking. I know they lack quality players but even so the manager has to take the blame for the awful way they play.

No ideas, they cant pass and the game plan doesnt seem to change from min 1 to min 90 no matter what the score is. Thats got to be the coaching staffs fault.

That said I hope he stays all season.:laughing: