What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

American Southern Fried Chicken Wrap, Extra Large Sausage Roll, packet of cheetos twisted flamin hot, an Argyll Bakeries chocolate crunch and a can of Coca Cola.

Wrap was great as always, Coca Cola thankfully washed and the taste of the rest of the abortion that was lunch. Sausage roll was some mass produced crap, pretty sure it had herbs, aye herbs in it and was still as tasteless as dehydrated cardboard. "Cheetos" It would seem that the uk version of this solid Yankee crisp isn't very doodle dandy but the cheapest cloud of maize, the sort that clings to your teeth like an Indian kid to the roof of a train. As for Argyll Bakeries Chocolate crunch, tasted like a Tesco value brownie made by a kid on work experience filled with soggy Rice Krispies. As much crunch as a tackle by Gary MacDonald.

3/10

Good afternoon lunch friends, here is the results for todays #LOTD

Crispy pork, with curried vegetables and a slice of fried luncheon meat and boiled rice washed down with a strong coffee with condensed milk. (Malay Ste)

Chicken tikka & cheese panini, flame grilled steak McCoys, moray cup, milkybar yoghurt (Tommo)

Had cold tandoori chicken kebabs (homemade) and coleslaw. Water. (Alscotoz)

KFC chicken (not the real one) mixed salad, combined in a chapati with chilli sauce. (Boofter)

Sweet chilli chicken wrap, coke, salt and vinegar (pudgie)

Ham, cheese, spicy tomato relish and lettuce in a white roll bag of sweet chilli sun bites and a mug of tea (Henry)

Tomato and rice soup, grilled cheese sandwich (possibly x 2) pickles on the side. (LGIR)

American Southern Fried Chicken Wrap, Extra Large Sausage Roll, packet of cheetos twisted flamin hot, an Argyll Bakeries chocolate crunch and a can of Coca Cola. (RF86)

cheese salad sandwiches, some wee tomatoes, some bits of carrot with a dip an Apple and a flask of tea (Manboobs)

Two slices oh Pizza, with a couple slices oh roast beef and scoop of carrots with a little bit of gravy, four scoops oh strawberry Mackies Ice cream (Reekie)

2 x freshly baked sunflower seed baps, with ham and mustard (Mobby)

Bridie, macaroni Cheese, water (TVS)

Scotch Broth Soup. Rice Cakes. (Dynamo)

Heinz tomato soup (Zeus)

Baked sweet potato, with tuna and red onion (DD1903)

Porridge, peanut butter with protein powder and water (Minj)

Double Decker (Sooper Hanz)

Handful of giant hogweed (Reed or Deed)

A decent contest to start the week with 18 entrants taking part with quite afew going for the smaller lunch, Malaysia Steves' authentic far east meal seals a maiden victory for him just out doing Tommo who really hit it off with his eclectic selection. Redforever can feel a little hard done by but his honesty has let him down as on paper that's a sublime lunch, somehow at the other end of the spectrum Reed or Deed had a mare even if he was taking the piss and sooper- hanz really needs to up his intake at lunch time.

Nice one Mini. Did better than I thought considering it was a shit lunch. Grafting all week so it's packed lunches all the way for me so a week of mid table respectability is probably the best I can hope for.

I tried to be fair and know that most people tend to have a light/healthy lunch at the start of the week, your lunch wasn't that different to a couple of others.

Second place is first loser, I'm very disappointed in myself.

Don't be, your lunch would be the first one I'd eat.

King prawn with marie rose sauce and side salad. Lobster claws to accompany.

Main course of sauted chicken breast, fillet steak, potatoes, carrot, peas and green beans.

Bread and butter pudding (arabic style) with ice cream and cream.

Washed down with freshly squeezed orange juice.

Omani coffee and dates that had the taste and texture of toffee for afters.

A nice chat with the British Ambassador for Oman with the coffee. (No Ferrero Rocher with him disappointingly)

Best lunch I've had here in over 2 years by a considerable distance.

God bless VIP visits. 2 weeks of bullshit for a 2 hour tour of site.

Such grand, showy offy lunches require photographic evidence

Therefore, fake lunch.

Get fucked. Real lunch.

No photos allowed on site. Official photgrapher only.

Managed to get one of the table set up before they arrived. Whatsapp'd it.Deputy Oil minister for Oman there as well. Proper tightened security. Right pain in the arse TBH.

Will post any official photos that get released in due course.

King prawn with marie rose sauce and side salad. Lobster claws to accompany.

Main course of sauted chicken breast, fillet steak, potatoes, carrot, peas and green beans.

Bread and butter pudding (arabic style) with ice cream and cream.

Washed down with freshly squeezed orange juice.

Omani coffee and dates that had the taste and texture of toffee for afters.

A nice chat with the British Ambassador for Oman with the coffee. (No Ferrero Rocher with him disappointingly)

Best lunch I've had here in over 2 years by a considerable distance.

God bless VIP visits. 2 weeks of bullshit for a 2 hour tour of site.

Sounds too good to be true.

This LOTD award must really mean a lot to you , the length you have went to to make all that up.

Fantasy lunch indeed.