What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

1. 1 x Stovies (made by me yesterday) / 1 x Some Baxters Beetroot / 2 x Oatcakes / 1 x Big dollop of Colemans mustard (Bad Mob)
  2. fish supper from Cromars. (manboobs)
  3. fish supper with various salad from the fittie bar (ebbe)
  4. Fresh haddock (battered), with chips and beans. (clydeside)
  5. Cheese & red onion panini with sweet chili sauce, pickled onion space raiders, bottle of coke and 3 scoops of simpsons of buckie ice cream (scottich tablet) (Mini)
  6. Hunters Chicken accompanied by a vegetably medley and new baby potatoes. / Water (KSL)
  7. Lasagne and chips. (tup)
  8. Steak pie, tatties, veg / Pint / Tea or a coffee (Buzzard)
  9. Cullen Skink (from Banff, sorry Boof) / Rustic Roll, Herd's Honey Roast Ham, Isle of Mull Cheddar (Mellis), Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes / Water (Poodler)
  10. Sweet chilli chicken panini / Smokey bacon crisps / Asda fruit pot consisting of melon, kiwi and apple / Water (delmonte)
  11. Hamburger with the lot and an OJ. (alscotoz)
  12. Steak and cheese baguette with red onion/lettuce and chipotle / Bottle of tango. (zander)
  13. 1 x steak cheese and onion baguette. 1 x water (milno)
  14. square sausage we black pudding in a softie, wisna too bad.....cup o tea... (pwtredz)
  15. Ham and egg salad sub / Sausage roll / Can of Coca Cola (Greggs) (DD1903)
  16. Bowl Special K, Apple, Water (Henry)
  17. Double Decker. (superhans)
  18. Large glass of water (lencarl)

A historic moment as Bad Mobby becomes the first #LOTD back to back winner, and the first two time winner. His homemade stovies take today's award ahead of the fish supper three. Clydeside is the loser in that particular sub-group, due to his juvenile addition of beans to a fish supper. Mini is the best of the rest beyond that, with his ice cream crucial in getting a Europa spot.

• Upvote 1

you've turned this thread into a going concern with your lunch reviews.

great work, Henry!

#LOTD

Just think, only two weeks ago he was on strike indefinitely.

The board is now seeing what it was missing during that spell where we put it in Siberia.

At least the mods now ken who's really in charge.

Great work from Harcus here.

• Downvote 1

That's why you're a fuckin loser mini min

5th place, fuvkin pathetic.

Embarrassing.

Get some self respect min you vunt

You're right bluto but I'm only half the loser that you are given that I don't shit myself and pass out before 7pm on a Euro trip.

Think you got the Harcus sympathy vote because any lunch which has Space Raiders as part of it should be down in the relegation zone, strictly speaking.

Your loon would appreciate a packer o them min.