What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

No no no no no no NO...

Just don't eat crisps and don't drink sugar. Absolutely diseased diet and peculiarly Scottish. Sick men of Europe.

I had a McDonalds in toon. Hated it. I despise McDonalds yet I'll have 4 or 5 a year. I have no idea why I do.

Was going to have a currywurst from outside M&S but it was the thought of a coke that dragged me in. Fuckers never put ice in it either. Cunts.

I didn't realise mixing the 2 the two was bad. Cheers RS.

I had a McDonald's too after fitba.

I had a kebab and chips (kapsalon) last night after the football

Will try to avoid it tonight

You're a man of many contradictions Bloots, first having a go at Roberto for consuming too many fizzy drinks, when you consume your own body weight in beer everyday. Now slagging the consumption of a maccy Ds, when you seem to live on these Kapsalon things.

You're a man of many contradictions Bloots, first having a go at Roberto for consuming too many fizzy drinks, when you consume your own body weight in beer everyday. Now slagging the consumption of a maccy Ds, when you seem to live on these Kapsalon things.

aye theyre pretty tasty things like.

problem is not many places are open late where i am. had one last night aswell. although also had a spinach and blue cheese soup earlier on.

Most important meal of the day and all that... Should force something down.

No wonder you eat your lunch at 10.30 though.

I don't have time.

I don't eat my lunch at 10.30. I simply announce what I'm going to have then.

The thread is called 'What are you having for your lunch?'.

i.e. at an indeterminate point in the future. Lunchtime, which spans a couple of hours.

Were it called 'What did you just have for your lunch?' I'd take your point.

But it's not.

Dynamo fell into the same trap yesterday so don't worry about making a fool of yourself :cheers:

no breakfast tup?

poor show. as #1 says, the most important meal of the day.

normally i have - cereal or porride on a work day, unless i have a hangover in which case its skipped for some xtra few mins in bed.

and on the weekend recently i have been chomping on ham and cheese croissants.

I don't have time.

I don't eat my lunch at 10.30. I simply announce what I'm going to have then.

The thread is called 'What are you having for your lunch?'.

i.e. at an indeterminate point in the future. Lunchtime, which spans a couple of hours.

Were it called 'What did you just have for your lunch?' I'd take your point.

But it's not.

Dynamo fell into the same trap yesterday so don't worry about making a fool of yourself :cheers:

Apologies, I maybe should have said your eagerness to tell us what you are having for your lunch increases by the day :thumbup1:

You should still eat some breakfast though :nono:

Apologies, I maybe should have said your eagerness to tell us what you are having for your lunch increases by the day :thumbup1:

You should still eat some breakfast though :nono:

Probably should, but I have to start too early to bother my arse with it.

I'm not sure I agree it's the most important meal of the day, denner is IMO.

Aye, he canna spell never mind actually think for himself.

It was Rocket that originally mentioned the fizzy drinks thing. So he decides to copy other posters in what they say, because he can't think for himself...when he does he tends to bullshit (i.e. 50 pints a night).

1 x pea and ham haugh soup

1 x tuna cheese and red onion on brown baguette

1 x This Water lemon and lime (apparent thirst quencher).

a few points here

1- im certian you can offer more to this thread than silly spelling comments.

2- no, i think you'll find i have made many refernces to fizzy drinks. feel free to search for them. this has nothing to do with rocket scientist

3 - as for the lies, you keep saying raising this point. normally i wont rise to banter on the internet but i do take exception to being called a liar.

Can I not get a slagging for my severe contradictory advice too? I'm busy pointing out the evils of fizzy juice and crisps yet had a McDonalds.

Better min. Much better. I'm keeping my eye on your diet for you.

I got my cholesterol checked today. Blood pressure perfect yet again - which might surprise a few on here - but cholesterol was high last time.

It's genetic. My folks both had it. My ma was 12 point something and my da is on statins but they're doing cool now in their late 70's.

Fucked if I'm ever taking chemicals like statins though. I'm giving up smoking in March. That's my contribution to self-preservation.

My diet is good the vast majority of the time. No idea what I'll have for lunch today though.

Cheers RS.