What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

Anyone that meticulously plans what they are drinking on a night out is probably an accountant.

Its not an insult, it takes all sorts min :trophy:

Im doing a 30 day cut - sticking to beers all night would have me feeling shit all weekend. Wanting to make a proper fist of it so only having a few beers before i hit vodkas. Probably go out the window as soon I have my first beer or the first tray of shots appear but thats the plan.

100% nae an accountant.

Jesus min, do like how you have a go at me for saying I may drink on a night out that was planned months ago too.

You changed your tune within about 2 mins of posting. One minute you were staying sober, the next you were getting smashed. So i stand by my comment, willpower nae.

If i crumble tonight and end up in a gutter you can also have a go at me. And I will accept it like a man.

Fuck off!

Haha I knew you'd react to that.

Im doing a 30 day cut - sticking to beers all night would have me feeling shit all weekend. Wanting to make a proper fist of it so only having a few beers before i hit vodkas. Probably go out the window as soon I have my first beer or the first tray of shots appear but thats the plan.

100% nae an accountant.

Get on the Gin & Slim's.

Real men drink Gin.

You changed your tune within about 2 mins of posting. One minute you were staying sober, the next you were getting smashed. So i stand by my comment, willpower nae.

If i crumble tonight and end up in a gutter you can also have a go at me. And I will accept it like a man.

Never said I would get smashed, said I'd have a couple.

I'm also partial to a bit of G&T - as long as they get the cucumber to fuck...

cucumber :gay:

I'll add you to the list.

Nae like Hendriks?

I was drinking it years and years ago; long before it came to prominent attention.

I had it at an exclusive restaurant, winna name names cause then I'll look like a cock. But suffice to say it was decent with the cucumber.

I'll add you to the list.

Nae like Hendriks?

I was drinking it years and years ago; long before it came to prominent attention.

I had it at an exclusive restaurant, winna name names cause then I'll look like a cock. But suffice to say it was decent with the cucumber.

Get naming as you passed that point of no return a long time ago chief.

• Upvote 1