What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

indeed. Babybels are awesome. :dance: you're very judgemental, Bluto min.

:laughing:

I'm here to educate, LGIR min; my hearts in the right place.

It's not my fault grown adult Jeff has the palate of a child, but it is my duty to show him the error of his ways.

For example an applewood smoked cheddar would compliment his 'slaw perfectly and its readily available on any high street.

Is that considered 'good for you'.... genuine question like as I cant quite decide...

Of course it is - oily fish is good for you (though my main criteria for eating anything is (i) is it tasty? and (ii) is it satisfying?)

Oily fish has good levels of vitamin A and D and omega-3 fatty acids

Its beneficial for cardiovascular health, cognitive function and is good at reducing inflammation. Its also extremely tasty.

Its quite fatty though, so dont overdo it ;)

Of course it is - oily fish is good for you (though my main criteria for eating anything is (i) is it tasty? and (ii) is it satisfying?)

Oily fish has good levels of vitamin A and D and omega-3 fatty acids

Its beneficial for cardiovascular health, cognitive function and is good at reducing inflammation. Its also extremely tasty.

Its quite fatty though, so dont overdo it ;)

Good answer. I may purchase some on my next visit to the big T.

Cheers.

Water

Oxtail soup

Tin of Mackerel in tomato sauce

Bag of Doritos "chilli heatwave"

1 orange

2 plums

While a can of mackerel in tomato soup is not so bad as a Big Mac meal, it still has bones, skin and all sorts of shit in the can.

using your Doritos to scoop the mackerel out of the tin, gyads min.

That's a lot of food to have at lunch.

You must be getting fat again.

:laughing:

Is it blazes a lot -

Typical tin of soup - 200 calories

Typical bag of crisps - 150 calories

Typical tin of mackerel - 200 calories

3 bits of fruit - 150 calories

So we have 700 calories in total.

I have 3 bits of fruit for breakfast - another 150 calories.

So, come dinner time I have only had 850 of my 2,500 calories for the day.

Edit - and the 2,500 calories is for an average sized man, I am an impressive physical specimine and so probably would be allowed more; but I stick to the 2,500.

While a can of mackerel in tomato soup is not so bad as a Big Mac meal, it still has bones, skin and all sorts of shit in the can.

Its tomato sauce, not soup - that would just be silly :P

Its deboned.

Its good for you!

using your Doritos to scoop the mackerel out of the tin, gyads min.

I use a finger to mop up the last of the delicious tomato sauce mixed with fish oil - yum!

I used to sit next to colleagues who would whine about my fish every lunch time - philistines! Youd think fish smelt bad or something!

Good man!

I like to alternate my mackerel with sardines - you know, mix it up a bit. Keep things fresh.

Herring is delicious too, but much more expensive.

I like oilt fish for the aforementioned health benefits, plus its downright tasty and a handy source of protein too.

Having it out of a tin (especially in tomato sauce) gives you more harm than good my fish loving friend.

You should have a read up on BPA.

Good man!I like to alternate my mackerel with sardines - you know, mix it up a bit. Keep things fresh.Herring is delicious too, but much more expensive.I like oilt fish for the aforementioned health benefits, plus its downright tasty and a handy source of protein too.

Aye, raw herring if pretty fine. esp with a couple of onions sprinkled on top