What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

If it was for cock sucking I'm sure you'd be number one, sadly I can't disclose anymore about todays winners and losers.

Last calls for lunch my friends, results between 3-3:30 away for a shave and a wank.

Ok, for clarification purposes....

One minute you've got this vision of me sucking cock, a few seconds later you're so physically aroused you have to go and manually relieve yourself.

You make me sick. Delete my entry.

Pork carnitas enchilada with chipotle salsa and extra cheese (ebbe)

Southern Fried Chicken breast burger, with avacado and red onion, chips, lager (Bad_Mobby)

6oz steak burger w/ cheese and chips and a bottle of irn bru. (Zander)

BBQ & bacon cheeseburger with Chips, large coke and a café latte (Rumpus)

Fish supper and pints (Manboobs)

Fresh haddock with chips and beans (Cyldeside sheep)

Cashew chicken korma, brown rice, wholemeal naan. water (Alscotoz)

Khao sai gai washed down with a green tea smoothie. Unlimited beers for dessert. (Quagmire)

Fried whole fish ( Chinese style ), prawns with bok choi and boiled rice. Standard issue lime juice to wash it down (Malay ste)

Chicken satay skewers (Tommo)

spicy pork and beef pizza (Tup)

Ham, onion, cheese and butternut squash frittata, banana, water (Henry)

Mutton biryani. Babaganoush, peas, cucumber and tomato & side of BBQ hotdog and mushrooms (Boofter)

Sausage , beans and chips, mug of coffee. (Reed or Deed)

Ham and Cheese Toastie, lindt chocolate egg and water (dynamo)

Bacon and egg on wholemeal toast the day for lunch. Washed down with a pint of diluted juice apple and blackcurrant. (Dazzy_Deff)

Tomato soup, tomato and basil croutons, two cheese and salad cream softies and two bags of hula hoops S+V, ready salted, bottle of pepsi max. (Minj)

Aubergine, butternut squash and apricot tagine, coconut and almond rice, cucumber yoghurt and a glass of sauv blanc to wash it down (Mcdougall4)

Double Decker. Two Oreos chaser (sooper hanz)

Kellogg's Special K Red Berries, Orange Juice. (TVS)

Well troops what a tough contest we have witnessed today with @@ebbe pulling it out of the bag with his mexican themed lunch from a very good and popular local establishment just doing enough to seal a maiden win and to fend off #LOTD stalwart @@Bad_Mobby who came out on top in the battle of the burger bastards where you could argue Rumpus has been hard done by to finish 4th, manboobs delivers again with his friday fish supper to take the best of the rest. Down at the opposite end a couple of posters have had a nightmare, special K is not a worthy lunch and @Mcdougall4 should now know that going all healthy and modern isn't going to wash with a fat cunt like me.

Top work mini, lot of great lunches today.

Zander too high for me, but that's the beauty of having a different sets of eyes judging.

Well done ebbe.

Zander too high. The violent drunk getting positioned above his station also, just because he posts a picture.

My burger looked better than his. Mine was on a slate and had a metal frame thing for chips rather than someone's old tea mug.

Poke it.

Top work mini, lot of great lunches today.

Zander too high for me, but that's the beauty of having a different sets of eyes judging.

Well done ebbe.

It's a very good burger van that one at B&Q.

Zander too high. The violent drunk getting positioned above his station also, just because he posts a picture.

My burger looked better than his. Mine was on a slate and had a metal frame thing for chips rather than someone's old tea mug.

Poke it.

Mate, I'm Torry, not Tory that slate and fryer basket shit doesn't wash with me.

I've got at least four hours to wait until lunchtime. All this thread does now is make me hungry at breakfast time :(

You can change the time settings on here and synchronise your lunch hour to everyone else's.

Every day is a school day as they say.

I was on Baghdad time for a while, was quite an eye opener.

Why's that m8? You in a different timezone or what?

Yes, can't believe you noticed, cheers chum

You can change the time settings on here and synchronise your lunch hour to everyone else's.

Every day is a school day as they say.

I was on Baghdad time for a while, was quite an eye opener.

No, I don't fancy lunch at 4am here......