What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

I don't doubt it, I just doubt entirely the account given.

I'm sure 3 people had a conversation, probably middle of the row in general population.

Let's look at it though :

" all the while with me interjecting with witty anecdotes and sharp one-liners" - is anyone buying this?

"discussing this down and out skinny runt who walked non stop up and down the aisle. At each bulkhead he did these strange juddering movements for some reason."

I'd doubt a professional athlete was acting in this manner, more likely they were prescribed stretches and movements rather than some junkie st vitus' dance

"me being the Alpha Male in situ" - jizz swallowing slimming world failure is the Alpha Male...in a plane full of nuns, I'd bet on a nun being the Alpha

His conclusion of course that an endurance athlete looks unhealthy, is a cracker, cos you know over a 26 mile 385 yard (London distance) race you want to be carrying extra timber.

As I said risible stuff

Again this is a 'man' who wanted to lose weight and failed at the first hurdlr

You took ages to think and write about that.

Rumpus is not even worth one second of my time.

What is wrong with you?

^ naive in the extreme....

I called a strike. This was a war of attrition which the 'people' won, with my fine leadership. The modertors realised post numbers were dwindling. Fast.

Behind the scenes, they then added a new edit function so the poster who starts a thread can change its name.

Then, so as not to lose face, they alerted Mr Tripping to this edit feature so it appeared it was there all along and us thickos didn't know about it. You fat fuck.

^ naive in the extreme....

I called a strike. This was a war of attrition which the 'people' won, with my fine leadership. The modertors realised post numbers were dwindling. Fast.

Behind the scenes, they then added a new edit function so the poster who starts a thread can change its name.

Then, so as not to lose face, they alerted Mr Tripping to this edit feature so it appeared it was there all along and us thickos didn't know about it. You fat fuck.

If that were true(it's not) it'd be a sad case boasting about it months later.

Food question.

I bought some butteries or rowies earlier. What do you boys put on them when eating? I'm presuming it's nice toasted with butter.

Please advise in advance who I should send nudes to for asking this question.

Butter.

I once seen a madman have jam.

Butter and jam on a rowie.

Nae bad.

I tend to have them without either but from time to time I do have a rowie and jam.

The one and only time I thought my dad was going to hit me when I left jam residue in the butter tub

He took that much worse than when I drank his very expensive limited edition whisky and filled it with cold weak tea.

Fresh bakery bread, corned beef, Gouda cheese, butter olive oil hellmans mayo and colemans eng mustard.

cherry tomatoes and cucumber on side

Double espresso

Lindt 85% choc

Was that a double post or did you eat all that twice ye big fatty? ;)

Food question.

I bought some butteries or rowies earlier. What do you boys put on them when eating? I'm presuming it's nice toasted with butter.

Please advise in advance who I should send nudes to for asking this question.

I admit to being weird and eat mine with cheese spread

I just heard on the wireless today about the only race I'd ever consider running.

Did the GNR years ago - zero ambition to ever top that.

it's called the beer mile.

Is a craze in America.

4 laps of a track and a bottle of beer after every lap.

Some of the top times are pretty quick given the additional liquid intake, but I reckon I'd do alright at it.

This is what you really want:

http://www.marathondumedoc.com/

• 2 weeks later...