Insomniacs

ChutneyLove

I'm not insomniac but I do have sleeping problems, not had a proper nights sleep for over 6 months, waken up every so often, even just for a minute and it just ruins the sleep, also a couple of times I've woken up at half one and not been able to get back to sleep at all, pretty shit like.

I worked shifts for 9 years in the railway and can safely say it ruined my sleep. It's been 5 months since I left and I have a 9-5 mon- Fri job now, I still however find myself waking up at stupid o'clock for shifts I no longer do. That also has a knock on effect leaving me shattered halfway through my day. I don't know if you can catch insomnia but I do know shift work doesn't help.

Point in fact that I woke at 5.15 today and will be half asleep come 3 this afternoon. Grrrr

There's no chance you're an insomniac, I witnessed you sleeping many times, occasionally in inappropriate times and places.

I really hope you haven't wanked every time to get yourself to drop off.

Best sleep I witnessed was from the Slink, he fell asleep face first into the DJ speakers in the Glider club, when he came too he stumbled into the DJ table knocking the decks over. He just continued to look confused throughout the whole debacle. The depressed indie kids were in uproar that Elastica had been cut short.

a good thing for all concerned if you ask me.

I'm not insomniac but I do have sleeping problems

Please pop into 'Tup's Corner' where we can look at the ingredients of the shit you profess to be taking on a daily basis in The Diet and Fitness Thread for pointers as to why you may struggle to get a decent night's sleep :thumbs:

Please pop into 'Tup's Corner' where we can look at the ingredients of the shit you profess to be taking on a daily basis in The Diet and Fitness Thread for pointers as to why you may struggle to get a decent night's sleep :thumbs:

Do you require a shit sample in a tupperware box?

Actually did you inventet tupperware, while im here?

Do you require a shit sample in a tupperware box?

Actually did you inventet tupperware, while im here?

I already have the answer to mini's problems.

I certainly do not need a shit sample from him.

I'm named after the king of the male sheep, I'm not involved in the plastic boxes sold at wifie's parties which have the same first three letters as my username.

Cheers.

I already have the answer to mini's problems.

I certainly do not need a shit sample from him.

I'm named after the king of the male sheep, I'm not involved in the plastic boxes sold at wifie's parties which have the same first three letters as my username.

Cheers.

Both questions anwsered so i can move on with my day. Cheers :thumbs:

There's no chance you're an insomniac, I witnessed you sleeping many times, occasionally in inappropriate times and places.

I really hope you haven't wanked every time to get yourself to drop off.

Best sleep I witnessed was from the Slink, he fell asleep face first into the DJ speakers in the Glider club, when he came too he stumbled into the DJ table knocking the decks over. He just continued to look confused throughout the whole debacle. The depressed indie kids were in uproar that Elastica had been cut short.

I've yet to hear of any other 100% alternative.

As for Slink sleeping - at the Dundee Utd semi final at Tynecastle (1-4), sleeping on the ground before the Dons scored after a couple of minutes - he didn't have the energy / composure to get on a seat so just slept where he had got to. Folk jumped on him when the goal went in. He got all annoyed at getting woke up and threw his new watch on to the pitch - just missed Jamie Langfield if I remember correctly.