Hazell Nut

Tommy

Nae idea fit ye're on aboot Tomask but see the boy wi the specs that killed two of his wives for the insurance, allegedly?

How unlucky was he? Marrying one bitch is bad luck, needing to kill her is most unfortunate but two?

A 12 year old girl disappeared a week ago in Croydon, her grandma's b/f was last

to see her and police obviously put him up for tv inteview yesterday. He was guilty as

sin when interviewed. Her body was found in grandmother's house today.

Once bitten twice shy is my motto.

He has all the hallmarks of a grade A beast right enough:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...london-19214970

As soon as i heard that the grandmother had a ''boyfriend'' i became suspicious. I'm suspicious of her as well if truth be told. I would wager money that it will later emerge she knew something and kept it quiet.

Desperately sad stuff.

Edit: Why is the thread called Hazell Nut?

He has all the hallmarks of a grade A beast right enough:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...london-19214970

As soon as i heard that the grandmother had a ''boyfriend'' i became suspicious. I'm suspicious of her as well if truth be told. I would wager money that it will later emerge she knew something and kept it quiet.

Desperately sad stuff.

Edit: Why is the thread called Hazell Nut?

The boy who was arrested surname's Hazell.

Desperately sad stuff.

All very well, but I believe the police had already searched her grandmothers house and they found nothing, until they returned again with the dogs, and then the body was found.

On that I think we can't imply that her Grandmother was involved right now, however I'm merely speculating and the (sad) truth will be known eventually.