Tunnel Songs

Football provides it's own atmosphere.

It disna need 'enhanced' (i.e. ruined) by shit music.

And let's be frank, all music played at football is, by association, utter shit.

I would go as far as to say that the introduction of pre-match 'entertainment' is a big reason why football stadiums are empty these days.

A massive part of going to Pittodrie used to be to line up at the fence in the South pre-match and exchange vile abuse with the wankers in the away end. Regularly ask them for fights outside afterwards etc, all in good fun.

Now nobody can be arsed because you couldna hear each other for the ear-splitting music and you'd be ejected from the stadium for hand gestures.

Football provides it's own atmosphere.

It disna need 'enhanced' (i.e. ruined) by shit music.

And let's be frank, all music played at football is, by association, utter shit.

I would go as far as to say that the introduction of pre-match 'entertainment' is a big reason why football stadiums are empty these days.

A massive part of going to Pittodrie used to be to line up at the fence in the South pre-match and exchange vile abuse with the wankers in the away end. Regularly ask them for fights outside afterwards etc, all in good fun.

Now nobody can be arsed because you couldna hear each other for the ear-splitting music and you'd be ejected from the stadium for hand gestures.

I still do that now. Ace fun. And I take pride in the fact that my trait has now been handed down a generation. Evidenced with this little anecdote as he saw an early twenty something couple walking dejectedly up the stairs as we annihilated Dundee 1-0 in the cup last year, to which Deano shouted

"Is that your girlfriend, or yer sister, or is it baith?"

• Upvote 1

I still do that now. Ace fun. And I take pride in the fact that my trait has now been handed down a generation. Evidenced with this little anecdote as he saw an early twenty something couple walking dejectedly up the stairs as we annihilated Dundee 1-0 in the cup last year, to which Deano shouted

:hysterical: Fucking brilliant

hysterical.gif amazing!