Friday Night Football

After the trial run last year in our game against dunfermilne, which though i was not there heard it was a success, is there there any fixtures scheduled for friday nights this year?? if not not, why not!! the spl seem to ignore every good idea/changes that could be made to the league

After the trial run last year in our game against dunfermilne, which though i was not there heard it was a success, is there there any fixtures scheduled for friday nights this year?? if not not, why not!! the spl seem to ignore every good idea/changes that could be made to the league

There was a good crowd, fans were up for it, players were up for it (4-0 suggests as much), seemed to be a massive success. I even missed the first goal because of the lines ootside.

So, naturally, the SPL decided, fuck that... much more of that sort of enthusiasm and we won't be able to say the diddy clubs need the OF to survive.

Watch out for games held at 4 on a Monday morning.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sure we will see Friday football again sometime soon. The reaction was positive from pretty much everyone but there seems to be so many factors that need to be considered like policing, distance/travel time etc.

We have Dundee at home on October 27th and that looks like the best home game we have currently scheduled to be moved to a Friday. I'm sure Dundee would take up a decent support with them for a Friday evening.

Aye the Dunfermline game last season on the Friday night was brilliant. Not just the result which of course helped but there was a good atmosphere and it was a nice night weather wise too. Would like to see us have another Friday game :applause:

Yeah they should have done more in September/October time as once you get into winter time the weather could get a bit shit for it. I'm still holding out hope for the Dundee game inOctober to be changed.