St Johnstone - Dandies

Good news for those who may just fancy it on the day.

St Johnstone v Aberdeen - Saturday 18th August 2012, 3pm Kick off

At McDiarmid Park, Perth

Tickets for this weekend's match against St Johnstone will now be available to purchase at the McDiarmid Park ticket office from 2pm on Saturday.

:thumbup1:

Get me a ticket and I'll join you Mutton! checkit.gif

Brown is off by the looks of it.

Anyone know if Rogers is any good?

Interesting. That will be why Brown (manager) was so annoyed with himself on the RedTv interview yesterday for not giving Rogers game time v Man U on tue night. Brown (goalie) must have picked up an injury when away with the Taffs. Or he's off.

Shirley the manager would have lined up a replacement first if he has punted Brown, tho.

Interesting. That will be why Brown (manager) was so annoyed with himself on the RedTv interview yesterday for not giving Rogers game time v Man U on tue night. Brown (goalie) must have picked up an injury when away with the Taffs. Or he's off.

Shirley the manager would have lined up a replacement first if he has punted Brown, tho.

Where you reading the squad for the morn

The above with knobs on. Just to be clear our one shot on goal will be after 86 minutes when we realise the game is there for the taking and will be of the scuffed trundler variety.

Actually I've just sussed Broon's season strategy as I typed that. What the game, just like County, really needs is an early goal either way to open it up. So what does he do? Plays Langfield of course. I can see clearly now the.....dum de dum

Anyone know how many tickets we have sold for this?

I was in the pittodrie ticket office on thursday lunchtime and the woman told me we had sold 1000 but had sent a lot of tickets back down to st johnstone because aberdeen would be unable to post them as they wouldnt arrive on time. Still hoping for a good crowd even though the perth races are on.

COYR