Pittodrie Bar

jassb

Was in the day of Celtic game about 10 minutes before kick off and there were 3 people in it. Asked if showing football and told they weren't so turned and walked out not paying for 2 drinks they poured.

Looked exactly the same inside and still all the AFC stuff all over walls.

Was in the day of Celtic game about 10 minutes before kick off and there were 3 people in it. Asked if showing football and told they weren't so turned and walked out not paying for 2 drinks they poured.

Wtf? Do they not have Sky?

Could you not have asked before you ordered your drinks, walking oot without paying is a banning offence, tut tut.

Could you not have asked before you ordered your drinks, walking oot without paying is a banning offence, tut tut.

Could have - but thought of all places the Pitt would have Dons game on. Adverts on when went in and assumed it would be fitba.

Think the supporters club had few problems last season with bar aswell.

From what I know they're trying to make a lot of improvements, and kicking it off on Friday with a re-launch. I've been hearing there will be a couple of the current squad there with Angus between 5pm and 7pm, possibly an appearance from someone who had a match in his honour last week. John McRuvie and Cammy Campbell will be there. Apparently a raffle with signed ball and signed strip, with proceeds going to Cash for Kids and AFC Youth Development fund.

Improvements I'm hearing are a whole wall with the latest framed and signed strip, surrounded by all the relevant caricatures, legends caricatures will be displayed around the pub, entrances getting upgraded, new traditional floor being laid and the seating is being re-situated and all of it refurbished. New pool table and a 120" screen and HD projector. Not sure if it's Sky they have but definitely going to be showing live matches.

If I hear any more I'll let you know.

• 1 year later...