Battle Of The Ex Dons

Diamond gives away a penalty in the first four minutes of the game, Arnason sets one up with a throw... Arnason's Rotherham run out 3-0 winners over Diamond's Burton Albion, down there in the fourth tier of English football.

Couple of players who reckoned Aberdeen was just a stepping stone in their march towards prizes, glory and the big bucks.

Hopefully we draw them in Europe.

Kickba

• Upvote 4

Diamond's Burton Albion lost today to Barry Nicholson and Youl Mawene's Fleetwood, 0-1 at home.

Down there in the fourth tier of English football.

Solid 2349 of a crowd.

Also way, way down there in the fourth tier of English football, Gary McDonald's Morcambe lost 3-1 at home to Port Vale. Gary got subbed on with 8 minutes left, there.... obviously a critical component of the Morcambe set up down there... in the fourth tier, as it were, of English football.

Mark Kerr spent Saturday putting up shelves... what with still no club seeming to be interested in him.

• Upvote 4

Diamond's Burton Albion suffers a 3-0 defeat at Exeter, and finds itself down in the bottom placings.. down there in the fourth tier of English football. An early season candidate for relegation to non-league football, perhaps, and leaking goals like a team with a Zander Diamond might be expected to.

McGhee vs McDonald

Mark McGhee's Bristol Rovers suffered another defeat, this time to Gary McDonald's Morcambe... a 3-0 scoreline in which Gary McDonald "coolly slotted home", and leaves McGhee's Bristol Rovers without a win... down there in the fourth tier of English football... and occupying an early season relegation spot, and the threat of non-league football.

Arnason vs McArdle

Also... down there in the fourth tier of English football.... Actually, is anyone else starting to see a pattern forming as to the standard of player and manager we've had over the last few years?.... Also, down there in the fourth tier of English football, Arnason's Rotherham defeated McArdles Bradford by 4-0. Rotherham overtake Bradford and sit fifth, Bradford drop to 12th....

...down there in the fourth tier of English football.

As a bonus ball, Jerel Ifil's Kettering Town drew at home to some club call Frome Town (pronounced Froom... I knew a dude from Frome, which is the only reason I know how to pronounce it.) This leaves Jerel Ifil's Kettering Town bottom of the Southern League Premier Division... the SEVENTH tier of English football. Bottom of the league on MINUS 7 points, no less.

Mark Kerr, he had to readjust the shelves he put up last week, given no club appears to be interested in his service,

Bertrand Bossu's Harlow Town... down there in the EIGHTH tier of English football... I can't find out if they played today, given that's akin to finding out if a few of your mates had a kick about in the Duthie Park. I did find out that that Harlow have a new... let's call it Stadium... the Coats For Goalposts and Watch Out For The Dogshit Municipal Park Arena.

With players and managers like this, could someone please explain how we've never been relegated.

• Upvote 1

I know some people don't give a fuck about ex Aberdeen players but i always like to keep an eye and see how they progress at their new clubs. Diamond and McArdle both scored against the Dons this week for their respective teams.

How'd they manage that?

McGhee will be fair raging Mcdonald scored against him, sounds like signing rank like Kenneth is backfiring on McGhee.

Diamond's Burton Albion suffers a 3-0 defeat at Exeter, and finds itself down in the bottom placings.. down there in the fourth tier of English football. An early season candidate for relegation to non-league football, perhaps, and leaking goals like a team with a Zander Diamond might be expected to.

McGhee vs McDonald

Mark McGhee's Bristol Rovers suffered another defeat, this time to Gary McDonald's Morcambe... a 3-0 scoreline in which Gary McDonald "coolly slotted home", and leaves McGhee's Bristol Rovers without a win... down there in the fourth tier of English football... and occupying an early season relegation spot, and the threat of non-league football.

Arnason vs McArdle

Also... down there in the fourth tier of English football.... Actually, is anyone else starting to see a pattern forming as to the standard of player and manager we've had over the last few years?.... Also, down there in the fourth tier of English football, Arnason's Rotherham defeated McArdles Bradford by 4-0. Rotherham overtake Bradford and sit fifth, Bradford drop to 12th....

...down there in the fourth tier of English football.

As a bonus ball, Jerel Ifil's Kettering Town drew at home to some club call Frome Town (pronounced Froom... I knew a dude from Frome, which is the only reason I know how to pronounce it.) This leaves Jerel Ifil's Kettering Town bottom of the Southern League Premier Division... the SEVENTH tier of English football. Bottom of the league on MINUS 7 points, no less.

Mark Kerr, he had to readjust the shelves he put up last week, given no club appears to be interested in his service,

Bertrand Bossu's Harlow Town... down there in the EIGHTH tier of English football... I can't find out if they played today, given that's akin to finding out if a few of your mates had a kick about in the Duthie Park. I did find out that that Harlow have a new... let's call it Stadium... the Coats For Goalposts and Watch Out For The Dogshit Municipal Park Arena.

With players and managers like this, could someone please explain how we've never been relegated.

That is a really good piece, I really enjoyed reading that, much better than the shite you normally post! lol. Hope you keep that going over the season Kelt!

• 6 months later...

Noticed Zander Diamond still hates the dons.

Burton have decided not to appeal against the red card received by Zander Diamond during the 1-1 draw at AFC Wimbledon.

Diamond was sent off for head-butting Dons defender Pim Balkestein as the two players jostled for position at an Albion corner in the 76th minute.

>link<

nono.gif

Agreed, he brought our club to it's knees in dismal fashion and blamed anyone but himself.

Correct.

A more arrogant and deluded oaf you couldn't wish to meet.

The cunt should've been sacked in his opening press conference for publicly belittling us with his proclamation that he was only here because he didn't get the Dhims job.

Scotland have an embarrasment of an assistant manager - a useless, cluless, fat bastard.

Strachan and jobs for the boys.

Can't wait to see what his contribution is to stopping Gareth Bale in a couple of weeks.

y'know.

I see Ifil is now at Staines Town, in the Conference South... the 6th tier of English football.

sitting 20th out of 22 teams, second worst goal difference in the league, and only out of bottom place danger because it looks like Truro City had a 10 point deduction at some point.

Terrible player, though to be fair he didn't leave because he thought he was too good for us... he left because he was punted.

Probably couldn't believe his luck that we'd signed him in the first place.

I see Ifil is now at Staines Town, in the Conference South... the 6th tier of English football.

sitting 20th out of 22 teams, second worst goal difference in the league, and only out of bottom place danger because it looks like Truro City had a 10 point deduction at some point.

Terrible player, though to be fair he didn't leave because he thought he was too good for us... he left because he was punted.

Probably couldn't believe his luck that we'd signed him in the first place.

Seemed a decent bloke in an interview he did after leaving us. Didnt he basically admit he wasnt good enough for Aberdeen? He was awful, but at least he knew it! Zander...

• Site Sponsor
1363164389[/url]' post='912394']

Seemed a decent bloke in an interview he did after leaving us. Didnt he basically admit he wasnt good enough for Aberdeen? He was awful, but at least he knew it! Zander...

He was a decent bloke. Bought a shirt and signed it for a charity event we organised. Some sap paid

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...