Favourite Football Shouts

Over the years at games I've heard and said some crackers.

Best I've heard recently was at the county tattie match. " mulgrew, hope you left the window open for the bairn, it's roasting the day"

Or when county were at pittodrie" tokely, you're a fat piece of shit". He heard it too as walked away giving the finger rather covertly.

Nothing overly offensive but gets a good laugher a decent reaction. Let's see them

Over the years at games I've heard and said some crackers.

Best I've heard recently was at the county tattie match. " mulgrew, hope you left the window open for the bairn, it's roasting the day"

Or when county were at pittodrie" tokely, you're a fat piece of shit". He heard it too as walked away giving the finger rather covertly.

Nothing overly offensive but gets a good laugher a decent reaction. Let's see them

Tup informs me that during the Wick v BCK match the other week there was a shout about swapping photos during a commotion in the BCK dugout which given recent allegations about the old manager is very amusing.

watchin the vancouver whitecaps play montreal impact, some cunt behind me stands up and shouts:

"Hey! Montreal Impact! You have no impact............... whatsoever!!"

then the amount of folk that then jumped up beltin shite like "You tell it man" and "Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah wooooooo"

black affronted

Haha that's a good een, my favourite shout is hurry up and lose so I can go home

Favourite ever will be when we played Partick Thistle back in the day and Derek Whyte had just moved to them. Told this story a few times but as he tried to give instructions to his players someone screamed, "Shut it Whyte you're just shite!"

To be fair to Whyte, he turned around and laughed.

That Montreal Impact one is an absolute cracker.

Not a shout but the rape alarm at Tannadice for Goodwillie was genius.

That was absolutely brilliant that night, almost made up for pumping we got off them.

Remember that night when Goodwillie took a poor touch, my mate just screamed "touch of a rapist, you've got the touch of a rapist!" Entire shed joined in, was superb.

This is one thing where British football excels.

Over here the worst you will hear is the likes of "<Playername> is a pig", or the scandalous chant Brann fans had for Steffen Iversen which made national headlines "Son of an alkie".

Watching the United-Dundee game on Sunday and hearing Dundee fans shout "You dirty Arab bastard" brought a tear to the eye :cry:

Remember once sitting in the South Stand and we were losing. Diamond was having a shocker of a game and he fouled a player near the touch line so the ref runs over to book him (was never going to be more than a yellow) and some boy shouts 'fuckin' send him aff ref!'. What made it funny was that he wasn't shouting it for comedy effect he was just genuinely raging! :hysterical:

Also remember a Celtic game and someone shouting 'fuck off Samaras you ugly human being'.

Just two examples that I remember that were funny as fuck at the time.

I have 2 favourites;

When Mixu 'whatafarkinsigning' went to take a long throw, he went down the tunnel to get a longer run. My old boy (not a Mixu fan) stands up and roars "Quick! sumbdy shut the gate!!"

Another time Van Der Aark was coming on as a sub and from somewhere behind me I hears.."c'mon the tree!!" Random. Hilarious.

Remember once sitting in the South Stand and we were losing. Diamond was having a shocker of a game and he fouled a player near the touch line so the ref runs over to book him (was never going to be more than a yellow) and some boy shouts 'fuckin' send him aff ref!'. What made it funny was that he wasn't shouting it for comedy effect he was just genuinely raging! :hysterical:

Also remember a Celtic game and someone shouting 'fuck off Samaras you ugly human being'.

Just two examples that I remember that were funny as fuck at the time.

If you could try to narrow it down please.

Not offensive, but i remember a game down at Dens park a couple of years ago in a friendly. Was a shite game, and it was a silent spell, and the guy behind me stood up and belted out D U F F whats that spell DUFF! and sat back down. Everyone around us started pissing ourselves laughing at him. What made it even more funny was this was a good year and a bit after Stuart Duff had left us. Obviously a fan.