Dressing Room Harmony

Last night Derek Ferguson mentioned that maybe the turn around in our fortunes (I.E looking like a football team) could be attributed to actually having a dressing room in cohesion this season.

I assume in their position the analysts etc must be privvy to some detail that doesn't get released. Found that a bit interesting that he was hinting in recent seasons most of our dressing room squad haven't got along with each other.

Hopefully he's spot on and this does lead to some better fortunes from now on and well in to the future.

Still think Langfield is a trouble maker, but you may have a point Bobo

Well it seemed previously that he was well in with a lot of the team but maybe with a lot of new faces arriving and Langfield missing a large chunk of last season even if he was a trouble maker he maybe would not have the same influence he previously had.

we have experience in the side and winners, anderson, naismith, rae, hughes, reynolds will not allow this team to capitulate when things are not going their way...long wa to go this season but the signs are positive

Just the one passenger in langfield but this seasons squad is ten times better than that of last season.

Only worry is Fallon comes into the team and we revert back to the long ball. Initial signs for the season are encouraging

Just the one passenger in langfield but this seasons squad is ten times better than that of last season.

Only worry is Fallon comes into the team and we revert back to the long ball. Initial signs for the season are encouraging

Ive nae issue with Fallon, he will get more goals than mackie...though its nae hard.....Langfield is the weak link, however with the guys mentioned around him, he may nae get the chunce to fukk up again as these guys will be banging on the managements door if he does.

Fallon proved though that he is just as comfortable with the ball at his feet, it's just the fact he's slower than a week in jail. But he is a good finisher when given the chance

Fallon proved though that he is just as comfortable with the ball at his feet, it's just the fact he's slower than a week in jail. But he is a good finisher when given the chance

I agree and reckon that he would suit playing in that 4-3-3 formation Brown has been favouring far more than Vernon does

Agree that there seems a better atmosphere about the club. Plus there doesn't seem to be any outright bellends with big egos at the club now

I think Anderson coming back has helped team spirit massively, for sure.

Don't doubt that at all, also folk like Rae as well who have a fighting mentality. At the end of the day i'm not getting carried away as the season's only started but promising sort of signs so far :crossfingers:

Last night Derek Ferguson mentioned that maybe the turn around in our fortunes (I.E looking like a football team) could be attributed to actually having a dressing room in cohesion this season.

I assume in their position the analysts etc must be privvy to some detail that doesn't get released. Found that a bit interesting that he was hinting in recent seasons most of our dressing room squad haven't got along with each other.

Hopefully he's spot on and this does lead to some better fortunes from now on and well in to the future.

Your point would hold more substance if you didn't cite Derek Ferguson.

Have you ever heard the guy on Sportsound?

How the fuck did that illiterate imbecile ever get a job at the BBC? He can't string a sentence together.

Makes Billy Dodds sound like a nuclear scientist.