Scottish Cup 2012-13

Scottish Cup 1st round today most Highland League clubs involved should be some good games, also a chance for the winning teams to draw the sevco franchise in the next round, pick of the games today arguably Formartine United v Brora Huns, so I'll nip along to that one.

SCOTLAND - Scottish Cup

Saturday 25th of August 2012

Time Event Home Draw Away Markets

15:00 Bonnyrigg v Girvan H

Bonnyrigg Rose 2-1 Girvan

Buckie Thistle 0-0 Rothes

Civil Service S 4-0 Newton Stewart

Clachnacuddin 2-1 Lossiemouth

Edinburgh Univ 1-2 St Cuthbert Wndrs

Formartine Utd 3-2 Brora

Fraserburgh 4-0 Coldstream

Glasgow Univ 0-2 Selkirk

Hawick Royal Albert 2-4 Golspie Sutherland

Hermes 1-4 Deveronvale

Huntly 2-2 Wigtown & Bladnoch

Irvine Meadow 4-0 Gala Fairydean

Preston Ath 0-2 Nairn County

Shotts Bon Accord 1-1 Edinburgh City

Spartans 0-2 Wick Academy

Threave Rvrs 0-1 Vale Of Leithen

Turriff United 6-1 Burntisland S

Whitehill W 2-4 Inverurie Locos

Full draw

William Hill Scottish Cup second round draw:

Cove Rangers v Golspie Sutherland,

Fraserburgh v East Stirlingshire,

Forres Mech v Rangers

Clachnacuddin v Formartine Utd,

Civil Service Strollers v Turriff Utd,

Montrose v Shotts BA/Edinburgh City,

Buckie Th/Rothes v Annan Ath

Berwick Rangers v Wick Academy,

Selkirk v Vale of Leithen,

nverurie Loco Works v Huntly/Wigtown and Bladnoch,

Deveronvale v Peterhead

Elgin City v St Cuthbert Wanderers,

Dalbeattie Star v Stirling Albion,

Queens Park v Irvine Meadow,

Stirling Uni v Bonnyrigg Rose

Clyde v Nairn County.

Full draw

William Hill Scottish Cup second round draw:

Cove Rangers v Golspie Sutherland,

Fraserburgh v East Stirlingshire,

Forres Mech v the rangers

Clachnacuddin v Formartine Utd,

Civil Service Strollers v Turriff Utd,

Montrose v Shotts BA/Edinburgh City,

Buckie Th/Rothes v Annan Ath

Berwick Rangers v Wick Academy,

Selkirk v Vale of Leithen,

nverurie Loco Works v Huntly/Wigtown and Bladnoch,

Deveronvale v Peterhead

Elgin City v St Cuthbert Wanderers,

Dalbeattie Star v Stirling Albion,

Queens Park v Irvine Meadow,

Stirling Uni v Bonnyrigg Rose

Clyde v Nairn County.

Why has everyone dropped the "the".

It's bugging the tits off me now.

• Upvote 2

for those that take everything said on this forum literally can you please conform whether your tits are actually coming off?

:laughing:

No they are not actually coming off. Truth be told I don't have tits to come off.

It's annoying me intensely.

Not annoying me as much as it's annoying the the rangers fan at work when I correct him every time he calls them Rangers and I correct him by saying "Who?" and "it's not Rangers it's the rangers." :lolrangers:

• Upvote 1

:laughing:

No they are not actually coming off. Truth be told I don't have tits to come off.

It's annoying me intensely.

Not annoying me as much as it's annoying the the rangers fan at work when I correct him every time he calls them Rangers and I correct him by saying "Who?" and "it's not Rangers it's the rangers." :lolrangers:

I prefer to use Sevco Newhun.

Just to sort of underline that they are not the same club as was previously playing at Ibrox in any way shape or form.

Seeing as that completely seperate club and company is currently undergoing a liquidation process.

Just to save any confusion, ken.

Well said Boof, does my tits in too.

Heard Huntly were 2-0 down, playing a centre forward in defence, put him up front in second half and he banged in 2 goals and missed 2 sitters!

Barry Somers. Ex team mate of mine. On his day there are not many better at what he does on the pitch and he could have played at an even higher level. Unfortunately, his off pitch antics have contrived to stop him from doing so.

Barry Somers. Ex team mate of mine. On his day there are not many better at what he does on the pitch and he could have played at an even higher level. Unfortunately, his off pitch antics have contrived to stop him from doing so.

Oh fuckin hell, whoopee doo, break out the bunting, you ken in the passing for speaking to yet another person who's miles better at football than you.

I'm sure he's delighted that you're still hanging on to his coat-tails 20 years after playing one friendly against him.

Same as Tommy Wilson. He probably disna ken you from Adam, just another fat has been to effortlessly glide past of a Saturday.

You're worse than boofon for name dropping. In his defence, at least he's widening the net. Most cunts have never heard of these cunts you're creaming yourself over being a slight acquaintance of.

Nobody gives a fuck so save your breath if you don't want to be tarred with the same superficial brush boofon is so fond of.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Oh fuckin hell, whoopee doo, break out the bunting, you ken in the passing for speaking to yet another person who's miles better at football than you.

I'm sure he's delighted that you're still hanging on to his coat-tails 20 years after playing one friendly against him.

Same as Tommy Wilson. He probably disna ken you from Adam, just another fat has been to effortlessly glide past of a Saturday.

You're worse than boofon for name dropping. In his defence, at least he's widening the net. Most cunts have never heard of these cunts you're creaming yourself over being a slight acquaintance of.

Nobody gives a fuck so save your breath if you don't want to be tarred with the same superficial brush boofon is so fond of.

Ha ha, aye, righteo.

My stories have substance.

Unlike your makky up attention seeking pish.

• Upvote 1

Magic.

Forres boss tells it like it is.

FORRES MECHANICS last night insisted they don’t fear the rangers as they are no longer a major force in Scottish football.

The Highland League champs, nicknamed the Can Cans, landed Ally McCoist’s side in yesterday’s Scottish Cup second-round draw and coach Charlie Brown believes his side can pull off a shock.

the the rangers fans are set for a 360-mile round trip to tiny Mosset Park which has a capacity of 1476.

And Brown said: “I saw the rangers play Berwick on Sunday and they were pretty dire so if they play like that against us we’ll have every chance.

“Why shouldn’t we believe we can do something. Everyone keeps saying the rangers are no longer the mighty team they once were as they’re playing in the Third Division.

“On paper that may be true and the team isn’t what it once was. But everyone associated with football knows they are massive and just how big a draw this for us.”

the rangers fan Brown has watched the Ibrox side stutter into their Third Division campaign.

He said: “No matter what level you play at, if your attitude isn’t right you’ll end up with a sore face. That’s noticeable in the the rangers’ performances so far this season.

“The pressure to perform is affecting the players so hopefully we can perform and catch them on a bad day.

“We’re finding out ourselves what it’s like to be the team everyone wants to beat as we are the Highland League champions.

“So there’s no reason why we can’t take that attitude into the the rangers game, especially as they are struggling away from home. If we can stage the game at our place then it’s another factor which can work in our favour.”

Wick’s players and supporters face a 14-hour round trip to Berwick for their second-round tie.

The Highland League outfit will travel 320 miles to Shielfield Park next month.