Back Of Rds Upper

Arseholes.

Shite banter the whole game. Topped it off by screaming that Craig Brown is a cunt who played for a draw and got it. Then booed the team at the final whistle.

The club needs all the cash and support it can get but I'm inclined to say cunts like that can get to fuck. A few around me had a game at them too.

• Upvote 8

Couldn't agree more.

Shouting out "paedo" after every Hearts player when the team lines were read out, immense.

"You're just a hun with a whistle" was another immense shout.

Pretty sure Ebbe from here was beside me, no idea what his thoughts on those guys were. Also read that KSL stamped on a Ribena carton. Think that was right beside me too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Arseholes.

Shite banter the whole game. Topped it off by screaming that Craig Brown is a cunt who played for a draw and got it. Then booed the team at the final whistle.

The club needs all the cash and support it can get but I'm inclined to say cunts like that can get to fuck. A few around me had a game at them too.

I'm afraid we have a bit of a village idiot, parochial mentality within our support.

Folk who think there is no life outwth an AB postcode.

Not naming any names, but one person on here is the perfect example of parochialism.

Some of the shouts you hear make you despair sometimes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Arseholes.

Anyone who sits in the RDS Upper level needs their head examined anyway.

Why anyone would choose to sit way up there with a restricted view of the goalmouth almost directly below is beyond me. :nutter:

Why anyone would choose to sit way up there with a restricted view of the goalmouth almost directly below is beyond me. :nutter:

Only area that was restricted was the corner next to the tunnel but that was only when folk in front of me stood up.

South Stand is much better.

Exactly! The RDS is bollocks. Sit in the South Stand if you actually want to see the match. I'm even partial to the Main from time to time (free tickets)

Exactly! The RDS is bollocks. Sit in the South Stand if you actually want to see the match. I'm even partial to the Main from time to time (free tickets)

Just look who built it...A monstrosity of a construction which is largely responsible for the debt we find ourselves in...One would have assumed that Milne would have done what any decent N.E. Millionaire would do and gift it to the club in return for a place on the board and in memory of Dick Donald...but no...Milne arrives and all of a sudden

I think I know of this group. Is one blonde with glasses, the other that looks so much like a ferret, with glasses, and the final one looks like an ape was shaved and handed a ticket for the game?

Spot on description.

Especially the shaved ape.

They were the ones who booed at the end for a few seconds yesterday.

They are beyond contempt.

I'd be embarrassed to be associated with them.

I hope they post here.

If so, wise up you fucktards.

Spot on description.

Especially the shaved ape.

They were the ones who booed at the end for a few seconds yesterday.

They are beyond contempt.

I'd be embarrassed to be associated with them.

I hope they post here.

If so, wise up you fucktards.

Is there not a fat one as well? I'm sure they were annoying as fuck at a midweek game at st mirren last year too, fair play they appear to go everywhere but they are absoloute retards.

I think I know of this group. Is one blonde with glasses, the other that looks so much like a ferret, with glasses, and the final one looks like an ape was shaved and handed a ticket for the game?

I needed to make a quick exit yesterday so headed right along to the end stairs. A few of them booed and one of the Glasgow lot turned round and shouted back to them saying "why the fuck you booing?" to which the first of those you mentioned replied "because that was shite."

Moronic, not sure if they watched the same game. It was nowhere near shite, even if the result was disappointing.

The very ones.

They come across as the type of knobs that sit there thinking their banter is outstanding and that everyone else is shite for nae joining in.

Last time I sit/stand there.

Definitely seems a mentality of who can push it the furthest and show off in front off each other.

Not surprising how quickly the singing section dwindled last year with that lot in there. They were even worse when they could be hidden by a bigger group.

I sit in the Upper RDS. My seat is at the front of the upper deck and thankfully we cannot hear anything from these cunts at the back.

There is a fair amount of idiots up there though. Embarrassing to be associated with most of them.

I sit beside a guy who must have a shit life as he turns up every game and explodes in fits of rage. Fairly makes an arse of himself like. Funny to start with but just gets annoying after a while.

Arseholes.

A game of what?

The solution might be to organise a v large group of people to sit right next to them and and tell them to wise the fuck up each time they behave like retards - do this throughout the whole match and eventually they might get the message.

Im game, make sure its all top boys and nae shitters though :thumbs:

I was a season ticket holder in the RDU from 2006 until the end of the 2010/11. To start with it was quite good. Even in the less glamours games against Dunfermline you'd get a few chants and a laugh or two. It was great when it was packed and the atmosphere was buzzing like against the huns or the UEFA Cup matches in 2007.

By the end of my spell there it was awful. I'm sure I was near this group being discussed here and I'd agree with a lot of what has been said. At the start of each season you saw fewer and fewer regular faces. I've moved back to the South Stand and its been pretty good, much better then the RDU.

I was a season ticket holder in the RDU from 2006 until the end of the 2010/11. To start with it was quite good. Even in the less glamours games against Dunfermline you'd get a few chants and a laugh or two. It was great when it was packed and the atmosphere was buzzing like against the huns or the UEFA Cup matches in 2007.

By the end of my spell there it was awful. I'm sure I was near this group being discussed here and I'd agree with a lot of what has been said. At the start of each season you saw fewer and fewer regular faces. I've moved back to the South Stand and its been pretty good, much better then the RDU.

The awful bit came just after MT decided to get a season ticket there obviously.

Suddenly every cunt is like 'fuck this, South Stand fae now on'.

This total spastic tried to start a witch hunt against me, even posted my DP from twitter on his page "This boy calls himself an Aberdeen fan, he needs to learn a lesson" so some shit like that, said he'd sort me out aswell, boy is a total clown.