Aberdeen Nil

8 games at home without a win ? Time for yule to flex his muscles and punt brown and btw the answer isnt adams

Has Adams not had at least as many 0-0's?

....albeit on a lot less resources than Craig Brown.

I'd distrust anyone who signs Ross fucking Tokely

Who would you have as a matter of interest Barassie?

A pointless conversation given that we won't (and can't financially afford to) sack Brown, but anyway.....

Should have went for Chris Coleman years ago when the chance was there...

He'd have built a decent side, he would have left us for Wales, but there would have been a steady team in place for when he left.

His salary would've been out of our reach given that he's managed in the Premiership, and his record is very patchy.

Assuming Brown does go in the summer, then I'd like to see us go for a younger, ambitious manager, one that sees Aberdeen as a stepping stone to better things having given us 2 or 3 good years.

He was managing Larissa at the time. His wage wouldn't have been as high as you think.

Puts confidence in young players and likes to attack teams without fear. I liked the guy as manager.

Well I looked up the guys wiki and other than a good season at Fulham and a half decent season in Spain there's nothing to suggest he'd do a decent job here.

certainly am i still think he ticks all the boxes, the only down side is the McGhee situation a former legend returns reveered as a player and leaves, as a failed manager.

No one is going to change my opinion on Black as manager, i am willing to give him a chance i don't see why he should'nt get the job.

But i accept that maybe his time is a bit in the future, but i have always said Eric Black is the best manager we have yet to have.

Forgot to add i could see how it could work with Brown in a director of football role and Knox staying as assisitant to Black,

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 games at home without a win ? Time for yule to flex his muscles and punt brown and btw the answer isnt adams

There's a dearth of "goal takers"in the SPL just look at today's results.All the clubs are crying out for a 20-25 goal a season player but there is fuck all out there,and if there was,who can afford him?

It's still the start of the season (unlucky last week and at darkhead)and you should be happy with the improvement I think your team has shown.I would only start be be concerned if the team started losing goals every game, other than not scoring every game.

Talking of losing goals(daft yins)Langfield is shite like.

Agreed...Broon and Knox are responsible for the most boring drab football witnessed at Pittodrie in decades...why the fu*k would either be kept?...time to get a younger man in with fresh ideas to turn things round...these two old chancers would only hamper the process

Exactly, why would any manager want to be saddled with that pair of useless cunts?

Any new manager coming in will bring his own assistants with him.

well it was just my view that Black might be seen as lacking experience so could keep Brown and Knox too

listen i would love Black to be his own man when he comes if he wants to keep on either Brown or Knoxy then so be it.

My prefered option is Black , however i would be open to Adams, Collins, McAllister, coming in i wan5t a young manager in the ilk of those named above that would be the main must have criteria.

but as i said until Black comes out and states categorically that he has no interest in ever being Dons boss he will be my number one option

well it was just my view that Black might be seen as lacking experience so could keep Brown and Knox too

listen i would love Black to be his own man when he comes if he wants to keep on either Brown or Knoxy then so be it.

My prefered option is Black , however i would be open to Adams, Collins, McAllister, coming in i wan5t a young manager in the ilk of those named above that would be the main must have criteria.

but as i said until Black comes out and states categorically that he has no interest in ever being Dons boss he will be my number one option

Are you related to Black by any chance? Or do you just have affectionate yearnings for him.

Agreed...Broon and Knox are responsible for the most boring drab football witnessed at Pittodrie in decades...why the fu*k would either be kept?...time to get a younger man in with fresh ideas to turn things round...these two old chancers would only hamper the process

Thats bullsh!t... Maybe last season yes but you certainly cant call the football we have played this season boring or drab. Yes we havent scored at home but its miles better than what ive seen recently in the calderwood or McGhee eras just to mention 2.

Did you sleep through Calderwood's era? His last 2 years were woeful to watch.

There's a dearth of "goal takers"in the SPL just look at today's results.All the clubs are crying out for a 20-25 goal a season player but there is fuck all out there,and if there was,who can afford him?

It's still the start of the season (unlucky last week and at darkhead)and you should be happy with the improvement I think your team has shown.I would only start be be concerned if the team started losing goals every game, other than not scoring every game.

Talking of losing goals(daft yins)Langfield is shite like.

Brown failing to take Griffiths on in January was a huge opportunity missed IMO.

Not a fan of Craig Brown but will be patient at the moment. We're playing better football than last season, been unlucky in all 3 home games not win, would put it down to rubbish finishing that we didn't (hearts game and yday in particular). A second striker is needed to play up top though.