Black Woman

Geoff_Tipps

Aye, how black are we talking here?

On a scale of 1 to ten: 1 being a pale Katarina Johnson-Thompson and 10 being a blacked-up Grace Jones.

Few shades.

Once your eyes adjust and you can see the features in a really dark black girls face some of them are stunning.

Also went out with a Keshia Knight Pulliam type for about 6 months.

Jessica Ennis gives me a right horn.

Was that in Nigeria bonzo? hope you double bagged it!

Few shades.

Once your eyes adjust and you can see the features in a really dark black girls face some of them are stunning.

Also went out with a Keshia Knight Pulliam type for about 6 months.

Jessica Ennis gives me a right horn.

Was that in Nigeria bonzo? hope you double bagged it!

No mate it was in Inverness. Her parents are doctors up here.

Anyone ever banged one?

Surrounded by black chicks on a daily basis, living so close to Detroit... or Little Africa as it's known to some.

Never wanted to nail a black bird before.. I think because in Scotland my only exposure to the Sisters was watching Famine Relief Telethons with Bob Geldof. And unless you're Cheespipes, there's nothing arousing about watching a starving black chick, minutes from death, staring blankly at the camera, while swarms of bloated flies buzz around her floppy pancake tits. I think this is the reason I was never attracted to the black chicks.

I've subsequently changed my opinion on the black femmes, and would very much like to hammer the living shit out of a fiesty, big-assed Sister.

Obviously I'm married and that's not going to happen... but if you shag the wife in the dark and get her to go, "Oh HEEEYLL YEAH!" you can almost imagine it's a fiesty, big-assed Sister.

London-Deelishis-Charles-showing-off-her-booty-in-black-booty-shorts-and-a-black-leather-jacket.jpg

Two.

One was on a jaunt abroad where money changed hands beforehand.

Also went out with a Nigerian dame for a while, she was stunning but somewhat on the feil side, so alas it didnt last.

Always been a fan of the sistas myself. Think it was Hillary from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air that first sparked my interest as an adolescent.

I await Crazybull Sheep's thesis on this subject....

Nah. Had the opportunity when I was a young lad living in Manchester, this Nigerian bird at work was a sex pest, but I just dinna fancy them. I like blonde lassies.

Only one I ever mind fancying was a black chick from Aberdeen who worked at the Carwash (pub) in Edinburgh. She was tidy.

are you disappointed if it becomes apparent eventually they're not real blondes? :P

Did my first one in Aberdeen - surprising for a city with not that many. She was following me about like a bad smell for ages, so eventually I thought "Fuck it" and did. Turned out to be a belter of a ride, not that bonnie so didn't follow it up ..... until years later when I was in Africa. I then increased my exploits by about a hundred-fold. Started really picking up a penchant for them - though having to wear johnnies when pished contributed to more than one Mr Floppy experience.

I've also nailed plenty Asian woman - I've got to say in my complete shagging record they are probably my preference. No absolute stand-out favourite, but if I had to make a top-3, then Thai, Honkers then Malay.

Did my first one in Aberdeen - surprising for a city with not that many. She was following me about like a bad smell for ages, so eventually I thought "Fuck it" and did. Turned out to be a belter of a ride, not that bonnie so didn't follow it up ..... until years later when I was in Africa. I then increased my exploits by about a hundred-fold. Started really picking up a penchant for them - though having to wear johnnies when pished contributed to more than one Mr Floppy experience.

I've also nailed plenty Asian woman - I've got to say in my complete shagging record they are probably my preference. No absolute stand-out favourite, but if I had to make a top-3, then Thai, Honkers then Malay.

That's ma boy!!