Mcghee

I recall he used this one with the Aberdeen support inna...

And following Saturday's defeat, McGhee suggested some of his players were intimidated by the expectation of the vocal Gas faithful.

I'm certain he said something very similar after one of our many defeats while he was manager... "It was the fans' fault. They wanted us to win, and aw their cheerin' put the players aff... y'know?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiDuysz6PaI

You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know. You know.

What a baw bag. hysterical.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Some fans calling for his head already.

Give it a few years and McGhee will be on the Football scrapheap, this really is his last chance saloon if he even wants to carve out a mediocre career in Management.

He's probably the most disappointed and let down I have ever felt about any Aberdeen Manager.

And by fuck, there's some amount of competition in that department.

• Upvote 1

Some fans calling for his head already.

Give it a few years and McGhee will be on the Football scrapheap, this really is his last chance saloon if he even wants to carve out a mediocre career in Management.

He's probably the most disappointed and let down I have ever felt about any Aberdeen Manager.

And by fuck, there's some amount of competition in that department.

I was never keen on his appointment here in the first place. Wasn't exactly a big success in England and as has been proved over the years 'legends' coming back to manage the team has usually ended in disaster