Pulolingh Nirsds

MincePie

i wsa f'ucking fppilling a bnird and fell fo f fa fuckig .edge fuckingcut amyslef alldown shoulser elbow both mknewws fuck cunt bleeding everyewhere

See now I just don't get this. When I'm battered on whatever intoxicant of choice, I can still always compose a text/post with more or less perfect spelling, but even if I did happen to be so utterly battered to the point of incoherent, illiterate ramblings, I sure as shit wouldn't be anywhere near an internet football forum :blink:

• Upvote 1

See now I just don't get this. When I'm battered on whatever intoxicant of choice, I can still always compose a text/post with more or less perfect spelling, but even if I did happen to be so utterly battered to the point of incoherent, illiterate ramblings, I sure as shit wouldn't be anywhere near an internet football forum :blink:

Especially if I've just been humping for Scotland.

It's not really an exciting story to be honest with you, and no, no hookers were involved (I hope :confused: )

We were at a mates house for drinks before folk went away back to Gadsgow and Edinburgh for uni. I was completely hammered and was pulling this bird. We went out to the garden for some privacy and what I never fucking realised is that there some fucking stone steps at the bottom of the garden (you can see where this is going) Inevitably we fall down these steps and being the gentleman I took the brunt of the fall with her landing on me. So the damage is that I have a fucking massive chunk out of my shoulder, cuts on both elbows and knees and a huge lump on the back of my head, ripped shirt, blood all over me and clothes and I have a brutal hangover to top it all off. So basically no hole for MincePie :ThumbsDown:

:poster_oops:

It's not really an exciting story to be honest with you, and no, no hookers were involved (I hope :confused: )

We were at a mates house for drinks before folk went away back to Gadsgow and Edinburgh for uni. I was completely hammered and was pulling this bird. We went out to the garden for some privacy and what I never fucking realised is that there some fucking stone steps at the bottom of the garden (you can see where this is going) Inevitably we fall down these steps and being the gentleman I took the brunt of the fall with her landing on me. So the damage is that I have a fucking massive chunk out of my shoulder, cuts on both elbows and knees and a huge lump on the back of my head, ripped shirt, blood all over me and clothes and I have a brutal hangover to top it all off. So basically no hole for MincePie :ThumbsDown:

:poster_oops:

the original story was more exciting.... shouldve left it to everyones imagination ;)