Deid

The Boofon

Seemed a fine enough lad, with his unnatural love of all things animally, and a good foil for the overtly homosexual Johnny Morris O.B.E... "Ooooh, I'm a giraffe, look at my giant cock." and "Shut that door, missus, I'm a lion." and his please and thank you, and I think you'll find that's MY Sunday Post.

Young Kelt's PredRadar would go batshit mental any time those two were on the telly together on Animal Magic, though.

"TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF!" Little Kelt would scream, as though fucking Deviant Poltergeists were going to come flying out the telly, haul his Scooby Doo Underoos down, and give him a vigourous molesting right there in the perceived safety of his own living room.

Never could come to terms with Nutkin's Bald-On-Top-And-Long-Everywhere-Else hairdo.

It sent mixed messages...

I'll sleep easier tonight, though.

Surely Michaela Strachan softened the blow though?

The fappings I did to that hamster-faced, overly-peppy bint would be legendary if I were to detail them.

Would you like me to detail them?

You would, but I won't. We'll save that for later.

You might remember a hand cream shortage in Aberdeen circa 1988, is all I'm saying.

Anyway show some respect. This is the Terry Nutkins thread.

RIP Tezza.

Met him once. A bid strange but not half as strange as Bill Oddie. :nutso:

I wonder if they were as strange as Booger aff Revenge of the Nerds?

Not that he was all that strange, but since we're now namedropping ;)

\

I have a number of issues with Nutkins, a man I have never heard of in his lifetime and who's death therefore fails to register with me emotionally.

Firstly, his surname must have been made up by Beatrix Potter. His enthusiasm for his craft took him to the deed poll I reckon.

Secondly, with his head having met with a large vice at some point, his unusual elongation isn't very attractive.

So why the fuck did he grow his hair in a ridiculous fashion to bring attention to it? Fruit.

Oh aye, and his wife is unshaggable. There are very few unshaggables in rocket's book but that is definitely one.

The bit in bold renders anything you have to say on this subject worthless.

He is and always will be an animal kingdom legend. Show some respect.

Raul Castro

Che Guevara's daughter Aleida

Slobodan Milosevic

Jermaine Jackson

Ban Ki Moon

All pale imitations of the main stars. I prefer the real deals.

Had a meal with Jessica Simpson, chewed the fat with Dougray Scott and Emma Thomson in Heathrow and told Victor Meldrew that "I don't believe it"

All pale imitations of the main stars. I prefer the real deals.

Had a meal with Jessica Simpson, chewed the fat with Dougray Scott and Emma Thomson in Heathrow and told Victor Meldrew that "I don't believe it"

I prefer war criminals and the likes.

Radavan Karadic

Arkan

Kofi Annan

And heaps of other politicians. Tommy Sheridan was the best. Although I wanted it to be George Galloway but he was moody. Was chewing the fat with Brian Taylor, BBC Political Editor the other day. Fat cunt that he is.

Fuck your celebrities!

I prefer war criminals and the likes.

Radavan Karadic

Arkan

Kofi Annan

And heaps of other politicians. Tommy Sheridan was the best. Although I wanted it to be George Galloway but he was moody. Was chewing the fat with Brian Taylor, BBC Political Editor the other day. Fat cunt that he is.

Fuck your celebrities!

Colonel Gaddafi I would safely say falls into the war criminal pot as opposed to the celebrity one. :dontknow:

You've never met Terry Nutkins. I have.

I win.