Heartburn

radiatorbleeder

24 and get heartburn like naebodys business, tried ah the pish out of boots and nothing seems to work properly.

Tried the likes of milk, vinegar etc and too feert to go to the doctor incase they force a tube doon my throat.

Dinna think gettin constantly pished in the toon and eating nothin but takeaways and micro pizzas helps mind.

Any advice?

I was getting heartburn and indigestion, doctor put me on these and it stopped completely after a few days.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omeprazole

24 and get heartburn like naebodys business, tried ah the pish out of boots and nothing seems to work properly.

Tried the likes of milk, vinegar etc and too feert to go to the doctor incase they force a tube doon my throat.

Dinna think gettin constantly pished in the toon and eating nothin but takeaways and micro pizzas helps mind.

Any advice?

Could be acid reflux, which is a fucking nightmare.

Avoid bread, especially toasted, avoid eating heavily, don't eat a meal after 6pm.

Get yourself to a doctor for a diagnosis, because if it's acid reflux it can get much, much worse than simple indigestion. Worst case, doon the line, esophageal cancer.

Can't have been reflux if a couple of rennies fix it! Know a couple of folk who have/had it for years, practically having to drink gaviscon after eating anything. Also randomly puking daily too. One got it sorted years back where they take part of the intestine and tie it round the top of stomach, another recently got an operation (done by keyhole now... though still 6 keyholes heh) to put magnets round top instead.

Might sound daft, but as a reflux sufferer of many years one thing I did find help was to stick a couple of bricks under the head end of your bed. Tips you up a little and stops that pesky acid getting quite so far up yer tubes at night.

Lanzoprazole is a last resort for me in bad periods, using it for more than 3-4 days makes me feel f'ing awful. Gaviscon works as well, but again makes your guts feel like there is a inflated car inner tube inside ye after a couple o'days of it.

Good luck mate

Might sound daft, but as a reflux sufferer of many years one thing I did find help was to stick a couple of bricks under the head end of your bed. Tips you up a little and stops that pesky acid getting quite so far up yer tubes at night.

Not so daft the last trip I had offshore before getting my operation I had to sleep sitting up in a corner of my bunk !!

Lanzoprazole is a last resort for me in bad periods, using it for more than 3-4 days makes me feel f'ing awful. Gaviscon works as well, but again makes your guts feel like there is a inflated car inner tube inside ye after a couple o'days of it.

Good luck mate

I've been taking Lanzoprazole for years, never felt better.

For non prescription Zantac does the business.

I often get heartburn and reflux but it's usually after a heavy session on the booze so I just take a few Rennies and get on with it.

A hun I know tried to top himself after finding out his burd was getting pumped always while he was on nighthift.The fuckin egg popped 13 packets of Rennies and gave himself heartburn.