Phone Repair Aberdeen

• Admin

Went to see these lads on my lunch break was quoted £40 to repair. Could get 4 benzo's fae the pipe & bong shoppie for that!!

The indoor market really is the shopping centre that time forgot like! Although had a nae bad Thai meal for my lunch in there.

Will check out the George St mob the morn.

You can do it yourself for just over £20 if you're willing to wait two weeks for the parts.

Nae wrong about the market. Like going into the 80's.

• 1 year later...

BSDH - did you get your phone fixed? What the fuck were you doing in "The Aberdeen (New) Market." Did people assume you were Eastern European? Have you grown a moustache?

I think i just battled away with a £5 Nokia until my upgraded was due as the boy quoted be £40 odd (just re-read my old post above) to fix it.

I'm a regular in the market these days to buy Benzo Furys.

No mouser, just a healthy dose of stubble to pull off the rugged handsome look.

• 2 years later...

Hahaha, knew someone would post that, if it were mine I'd take the advice, I just have an old Iphone 4, I'm after the advice for someone else.

What's the shop called? lots of computer repair type shops up that way? Apple actually quoted £80 which I thought not bad but any improvement on that would be cool.

Hahaha, knew someone would post that, if it were mine I'd take the advice, I just have an old Iphone 4, I'm after the advice for someone else.

What's the shop called? lots of computer repair type shops up that way? Apple actually quoted £80 which I thought not bad but any improvement on that would be cool.

The one on George Street, just up from Hutcheon Street's decent.

M&R Mobile - 270 George Street.