Terry Mcdermott - The Voice(Usa)

Sheep#1

Terry McDermott is a Scottish rock singer from Aberdeen, Scotland. He has been part of a number of bands including Driveblind in the UK, Lotus Crush and Northsouth in the U.S. Now an American resident, he is a contestant in Season 3 of the American The Voice as part of Team Blake.

His performance of The Who hit "Baba O'Riley" (also known as`"Teenage Wasteland") was broadcast on September 10, 2012 opening the third season of the The Voice show. Three of the four judges, namely Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green and Blake Shelton hit the "I Want You" button.

Hope he's a Dons man , can sing like and cute wee loon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwYbOliP6LM

35-year-old Scottish singer-songwriter Terry McDermott brought in tonight

That programme looks woeful but good luck to the guy. Definitely got a lovely voice.

Aye mutton , moi aussi , nae my favourite form of entertainment but there's obviously a market there. Hope Terry does well and flies the flag , got himself a nice wife and child there but they are certainly not on easy street.....yet !

Which part o' toon's Terry fae , we are a bittie short on rock/pop stars.....many are called but few are chosen( for a' the wrang reasons , nae doot )? Here's one from my generation , Billy Bremner( ex Barry Wayne and the Strangers & the Phantoms ) , fae Mastrick , I believe. He's the one to the left o' the boy in the green jacket :wave: :

Aye mutton , moi aussi , nae my favourite form of entertainment but there's obviously a market there. Hope Terry does well and flies the flag , got himself a nice wife and child there but they are certainly not on easy street.....yet !

Which part o' toon's Terry fae , we are a bittie short on rock/pop stars.....many are called but few are chosen( for a' the wrang reasons , nae doot )? Here's one from my generation , Billy Bremner( ex Barry Wayne and the Strangers & the Phantoms ) , fae Mastrick , I believe. He's the one to the left o' the boy in the green jacket :wave: :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VIq3tr7-oI

Check this oot phoen min. Davy Flett of (davy's on the road again, wearing different clothes again) Manfred Manns Earth Band fame was also a resident of that fine suburb of Mastrick.

Check this oot phoen min. Davy Flett of (davy's on the road again, wearing different clothes again) Manfred Manns Earth Band fame was also a resident of that fine suburb of Mastrick.

Thanks for that ollie , that'll be Davie in the top hat , is it , we dinnae get a full frontal unfortunately? Did you ken Davie had a brief spell wi' Thin Lizzy , Japanese tour only? Noticed he was ' cc'd ' on an email I got recently where responses were invited. Nae expecting ony word fae Flettie , notoriously recalcitrant these days , in contrast tae the verbal diahorrea o' his youth. :P

• 2 months later...