Kelts Blog

All mooth and no troosers is the yank way.

Call that a loch?

In America we call that a puddle.

Style over substance is their sporting motto and soccerball is lost on them.

They think rounders is box office ffs.

and thier nationa baseball league is named the "world Series" though never haerd of any other nation outside of the U S of A taking part

Call that a loch?

Hah... sounds to me like you've an issue or two to iron out, Tup, m'loon.

Can I suggest you go make a post to you over on tup's Corner and see if you can get you to offer you some advice on whatever it is that's stuck up your arse?

I'm not promising you that you'll answer you, and even if you do you'll probably find that you're no fucking help to you whatsoever.

Just you tell you that Kelt sent you over, and you'll probably find you're a lot more amenable to you.

:checkit:

can i request

jackie McNamara

Bertrand Bossu

Both Young brothers,

Stevie Crawford

Jerel Ifill,

Neil McFarlane.

Derek Souter

Leon Mike

Richie Byrne

Gary Dempsey

Dear God....

I'm going to have to take my laptop up into the mountains a'la Jack Nicholson in The Shining if I've to have any chance of covering these ... I believe the Weegian word for them is baaawbaaaags... before winter sets in.

28h3jg2.jpg

Kelt min, a few inaccuracies there. Good read otherwise.

Undoubtedly going to be a number of errors, particularly since the timeline seems to have globbed into one, long, hazy 15+ year period of utter misery and shite.

I initially considered going for total accuracy, trying to remember who signed who and who replaced who, but I'm generally going with how I remember things rather than what's strictly accurate.

I'm pretty sure Kerr and Duff had ridiculous necks, Byrne, Aluko, Calderwood and Ifil were the darkies, and Stevie Paterson was the dog who found the Jules Rimet back in 66.

Anything else I get on target will be a happy accident.

Undoubtedly going to be a number of errors, particularly since the timeline seems to have globbed into one, long, hazy 15+ year period of utter misery and shite.

I initially considered going for total accuracy, trying to remember who signed who and who replaced who, but I'm generally going with how I remember things rather than what's strictly accurate.

I'm pretty sure Kerr and Duff had ridiculous necks, Byrne, Aluko, Calderwood and Ifil were the darkies, and Stevie Paterson was the dog who found the Jules Rimet back in 66.

Anything else I get on target will be a happy accident.

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Well for future reference we signed Fallon after Chwissy left. Megginson is still on the books too.

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Well for future reference we signed Fallon after Chwissy left. Megginson is still on the books too.

I've added an addendum to the Maguire post in light of your corrections. I bow to your superior Kung Fu.

I won't be doing that very often, despite the fact that there's going to be a lot of wrong stuff in this blog :)

Call that a loch?

tup you fit the profile if the average yank.

slovenly couch potato who spend 24/7 on the internet making up for deficiencies in his sad pathetic lonely old bald existence