So With The Cauld Weether Coming In

Ke1t

Got myself a nice wee jaiket, posted in another thread, but while I was hunting through the Amazon Internet Website there, I stumbled up this little number.

Now I can understand this sort of thing for the lassies, would look quite fetching on a burd, this would. But this is clearly in the men's section, modeled by some chisel-jawed male model. Anyway, would any of you wear this...

67o0mv.jpg

Nae fur lang but ah'm nae buthered aboot fit ither fowk wear.

Let ' Please yersel' ' be your mantra.

Now, Pheen.. is this your way of saying you would stroll doon to Pittodrie wearing this, possibly with a nice pair of Cuban-heeled slingbacks and a matching Louis Vuitton?

:itch-chin:

Kelt i thought you'd like the Goff (goth) ninja aesthetic

Nah, min... I was more Gladiator boots and a nice black skirt... worn over bondage pants, obviously.. there's nothing queer about Kelt.

P10859116.jpg

SigersonMorrisonGladiatorBoot.jpg

...actually, in retrospect... a young Kelt would have worn the fuck out of that.

Fuck.

:spanner:

Got myself a nice wee jaiket, posted in another thread, but while I was hunting through the Amazon Internet Website there, I stumbled up this little number.

Now I can understand this sort of thing for the lassies, would look quite fetching on a burd, this would. But this is clearly in the men's section, modeled by some chisel-jawed male model. Anyway, would any of you wear this...

What is it exactly? An adult romper suit?