Man Flu

daytripping

Just back on my feet after the worst cold of my entire life, thought my lungs were going to come up with the coughing and felt like I'd been hit by a truck, will bravely brush myself down and get back to work in the morning but it has been a tough time. :cry:

After my holiday in Poland the smokes are going, never going through that again.

Anyone have any cures? Lemsips helped but it still took its time, could hardly even face the internet!

Just back on my feet after the worst cold of my entire life, thought my lungs were going to come up with the coughing and felt like I'd been hit by a truck, will bravely brush myself down and get back to work in the morning but it has been a tough time. :cry:

After my holiday in Poland the smokes are going, never going through that again.

Anyone have any cures? Lemsips helped but it still took its time, could hardly even face the internet!

Sounds like SARS to me - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-19698335

hope you're feeling better soon! :cheers:

hotnsoursoup.jpg

tissues.jpg

Make up a pint of hot toddy(50-50 mix)add a ween of cloves,heat up to just short of boiling,then get it doon ye.

You'll sweat like a dyslectic on Countdown but you'll feel better.

I sometimes make one up when I don't even have a cold,they are that good.

• Upvote 1

be heterosexual.

It's maybe an age thing Bluto or maybe a lifetime of smoking but it hit me hard, I could barely get out of bed for the first few days.

At work today as I'm a machine who doesn't let a cold keep me away from business but still feeling iffy!

Jigot,

Excuse my ignorance but what's actually in a hot toddy, i thought whisky and honey but surely you couldn't add 1/2 a pint each of those?

• Downvote 1

I hope Jigot comes back and says a half pint of whisky and a half of honey, that sounds like a mental drink, I'd be up for that!

I ken it will sound :gay: but its lemonade,it saves adding sugar,aye honey for a tickley throat,but the cloves make you sweat like a bus full of fat wimmen on the way to see the Chippendales.