Wee Naisy....

And he's away to get done for elbowing a boy off the ball for Scotland. I notice that the SFA response was wanting to know who gassed him up. I think a more appropriate response, given the video evidence which is pretty daming, would have been a bit of contrition. Contrition and huns don't go well though.

And he's away to get done for elbowing a boy off the ball for Scotland. I notice that the SFA response was wanting to know who gassed him up. I think a more appropriate response, given the video evidence which is pretty daming, would have been a bit of contrition. Contrition and huns don't go well though.

Interesting listening to off the ball last night, where that was exactly what they were saying, it was a fair cop.

Chicko also went on about knowing 'wee naisy' very well, 'great lad etc', and then "he's not that kind of player", to which one of the ex-player panel responded vehemently "I disagree, he IS that kind of player" and then proceeded to give numerous examples of just what a type of player he is - though omitting the Milsom assault of course, that would have been a step too far.

I don't doubt for a second though, if still at Sevco, they would all have been nodding along to Chicko's tripe.

Aye Naismith has looked shocking for Everton so far. Would be surprised if he starts anymore games for them this year. Will still start the next Scotland game though :rolleyes:

The fact that he's an ex hun and he's on the books at an English premier league side means he's guaranteed a start for Scotland. And folk wonder why Scotland are so shite when we pick players based on who they play for alone.

As for someone grassing up Naismith, I reckon it might be quite hard to find out who done it considering the game was broadcast live on Sky tv, with a replay clearly showing the incident.

• 2 weeks later...