I'd rate Gillhaus above McDougall, then Shearer and Nicholas and Archibald, then McGhee. Never really saw much of Harper, but I hear he was nae bad.

Gillhaus, even at a time when we had some incredible players, was a class apart.

Still, McDougall has a Golden Boot.

What's he doing in Brazil?

Drinkin'd be my guess

Incorrect.

I've seen both players play and Frank McDougall was a better striker than McGinn.

It's a ludicrous suggestion to suggest otherwise.

He may be better one day.

At the moment he's not even half way there.

McGinn is ace there's no doubt about that. You just don't know how ace McDougall was.

I'm pretty sure most people who have ever seen McDougall play will back this up.

Eye for a player at such a young age. hardly even in double digits when FM retired...

I'd rate Gillhaus above McDougall, then Shearer and Nicholas and Archibald, then McGhee. Never really saw much of Harper, but I hear he was nae bad.

Gillhaus, even at a time when we had some incredible players, was a class apart.

Still, McDougall has a Golden Boot.

What's he doing in Brazil?

Harper was a striker 'twas a pleasure watching him play could hide his delight scoring against Celtic and the now defunct Huns !

Incorrect.

I've seen both players play and Frank McDougall was a better striker than McGinn.

McGinn is ace there's no doubt about that. You just don't know how ace McDougall was.

I'm pretty sure most people who have ever seen McDougall play will back this up.

Harper>McDougall>Archibald>Shearer>Nicholas>Gillhaus>Winchester.

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

cant help but worry mcginns goals will dry up

he scores a LOT of goals from 2 yards out, which i know is a skill in itself, positioning etc, but just worry this is a purple streak

love the guy though and long may it continue

Considering that we hardly ever got any balls crossed in the box before we had some wingers.... And any time we did Dazzler would invariably miss the target completely...

Barring injury I can see McGinn banging in 25... As for where any other goals are coming from...

Incorrect.

Harper for me. Looking back on it now (I was a kid at he time) it amazes me at his strike rate and competitiveness...I'm talking about his 'physique' i.e. little fat bas. The boy was magic...and i got his sig a few times.

No idea, heard my mates singing it so put up the words.

We never have new songs because no one likes them, so we sit in a dull as fuck Pittodrie and just moan about the songs being sung.

Inspirational.

That aside, never heard it at a match...because I've not been (going to Inverness away though) so it may be annoying, but in all honesty - it's a chant about a player, are fitba songs meant to be number 1 Christmas hits?

Was sung at Dundee away. I quite like it to be honest

The tune is Achy-Breaky Heart, by Billy Ray Cyrus.

Newcastle fans also sing it about Yohan Cabaye.

I quite like it TBH and completely agree with Roberto, folk suggest new songs or try to get something new and interesting started, and it never catches on and we end up singing Stand Free and Aberdeen-Aberdeen-Aberdeen all fucking match, utterly tedious.

New chants needed, urgently.