Allianz Arena

Not sure if i have posted this in the right section so apologies if you need to move this thread.

Anyway, going over to Munich this weekend with a group of mates for Oktober Fest. Bayern are playing at home and we were going to head along to the game on Saturday.

Tried to get tickets online but there is barely any left and the ones you can get online are really expensive

Has anyone had any experiences going to Bayern matches if you can pick up tickets outside the ground etc ?

I was over for the Dons game and see to remember heaps of guys selling tickets outside the ground.

Cheers!

Not sure if i have posted this in the right section so apologies if you need to move this thread.

Anyway, going over to Munich this weekend with a group of mates for Oktober Fest. Bayern are playing at home and we were going to head along to the game on Saturday.

Tried to get tickets online but there is barely any left and the ones you can get online are really expensive

Has anyone had any experiences going to Bayern matches if you can pick up tickets outside the ground etc ?

I was over for the Dons game and see to remember heaps of guys selling tickets outside the ground.

Cheers!

Was over a couple years ago and touts were looking at