There's Been A Murder

Big Man

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otland-19842010

Some cunt on here must ken something?

Local knowledge and all that....

smiley_sherlock.gif

_63309992_grampian_lane_death_bbc.jpg

Maybe Grampian Police should hand over a case like this to the real police.

I'm just thinking that if they want this to be solved they might want to get in real cops and detectives.

Ask the Met in London if they can send up one of their trainees or such to take charge.

Now I'm not one for throwing about accusations but the government have recently made protein shakes liable for VAT as well as other training supplements and we do know that Mini suffers from a bit of roid rage.

I fear someone may not have had their Jack3d fix and went off on one. :ThumbsDown:

That's all I'm saying on this matter.

These foreigners and their murderous ways. No respect for human life, you see.

Sure, their women are smoking hot and they make local lassies look like poorly-shaved Labradoodles, but they're also batshit mental like all smoking hot women tend to be. And fiery. Ooooh, but they've the fiery temperament.

What we need to do is build a facility where we can keep them away from the locals, so that they only murder each other. A camp,of some sort. A camp where they can be concentrated, if you will.

We could call it a Concentration Camp.

Holocaust references - always amusing...

:stormtrooper:

While it's always good to be diligent about not letting history repeat itself, it's also a good idea not to treat something that happened so long ago as a taboo, untouchable subject.

Like Mackie's Goal vs Dnipro, certain demographics have dined out on the sympathy of the holocaust for a fair while now.

I've nothing against Dutch farmers, but seriously, time for them to get over it.

These foreigners and their murderous ways. No respect for human life, you see.

Sure, their women are smoking hot and they make local lassies look like poorly-shaved Labradoodles, but they're also batshit mental like all smoking hot women tend to be. And fiery. Ooooh, but they've the fiery temperament.

What we need to do is build a facility where we can keep them away from the locals, so that they only murder each other. A camp,of some sort. A camp where they can be concentrated, if you will.

We could call it a Concentration Camp.

The guy killed was British, think those that done it were too, connections to Scousers I believe.