Wales V Scotland

Wales 0 points and -7 goal difference, so fully expect them to take points from Scotland clangers2.gif

Serbia V Belgium and Macedonia V Croatia on Friday,

Tuesday night has Croatia V Wales and Macedonia V Serbia.

4 points for Scotland is a must, and hope Macedonia can take points from Croatia and Serbia, and the Serbia V Belguim game ending in a draw.

I'm surprised having made the decision to stop going to Scotland matches, at how completely indifferent I am to it all. Thought it would be tougher.

Probably won't even see either game.

Definitely not the Wales one anyway.

And before ony gype says "well..why are you posting in a Scotland thread" :cry: ...it's like...I canna be ersed deeing ony work. Think I've done aboot enough for idday. :unsure:

Do hope they win, but not sure if I'll even know the result until I came back from a trip on Sunday.

Thanks for that SFA.

And to a lesser extent, Levein.

Cunts.

why does everyone expect a defeat vs belgium?

they have not shown anything in this qualification series, or the last, to say they will definitely beat us.

they might indeed win but it is by no means a given.

scotland can most definitely get something out fo that game, without a doubt.

why does everyone expect a defeat vs belgium?

they have not shown anything in this qualification series, or the last, to say they will definitely beat us.

they might indeed win but it is by no means a given.

scotland can most definitely get something out fo that game, without a doubt.

Aye, there 4-2 win over Holland a couple of months ago shown they are in fact pishe.

In the last qualifying campaign they lost to Germany twice, and to a last minute goal away to Turkey

Aye, there 4-2 win over Holland a couple of months ago shown they are in fact pishe.

In the last qualifying campaign they lost to Germany twice, and to a last minute goal away to Turkey

friendly win vs holland, i saw it. i believe england have beaten germany and spain in recent friendlies too. but that doesnt mean engalnd are good.

we have a handful of players who can match up to some of belgiums celebrated e.p.l. contingent.

the way people talk we might aswell not bother turning turning up for this match.

everybody is raving about belgium. i could be wrong of course, but i just dont see it.

Croatia will win the group no problems I imagine. Battle for 2nd place but really needed more than 2 points from 2 home games. We're rank outsiders now.

aye, that was poor. still, its not over yet. and certianly doesnt mean we should concede defeat to belgium already, esp as theydropped points at home too.

and not with fletchers back now.

That would be the obvious and common sense option. It's a no brainer.

So why the headline "No guarantees for Fletcher" and a whole article saying that "he will not walk into Craig Levein's team to play in Cardiff"?

You do know why Houston was primed to say this to the media?

what if he picks up a knock before Friday and we draft in another striker....every player should feel the need to train hard and show his appetite to start on Friday.

That would be the obvious and common sense option. It's a no brainer.

So why the headline "No guarantees for Fletcher" and a whole article saying that "he will not walk into Craig Levein's team to play in Cardiff"?

You do know why Houston was primed to say this to the media?

It's clearly a wind-up, a pisstake of the events of the last couple of years.

It's also clear that there are no differences now.

Of course he will start, I'd wager