Jason Brown

No but your last comment has certainly implied that it has helped you :itch-chin:

Why do you follow him out of interest?

Or do you get comments from folk that you don't follow (asking cos I have no clue about twitter)

It's interesting to see his post match reactions. I'm sure others can verify that he was absolutely raving about his clean sheet on Sunday. He was in turn faced with a lot of criticism of his kicking (FYI unless you're looking specifically at his feed, you'll only see the criticisms he retweets in order to defend himself)

After the Old Firm game (Aberdeen vs Dundee Utd on 2 Jan) he was all "tomorrow's another day" and "I won't let this bother me" etc - not direct quotes but you get the picture

Since we aren't going to see him explain himself in a post match interview, I feel it is important to know how he reacts to such incidents, and the way he reacts is like a cunt.

It's interesting to see his post match reactions. I'm sure others can verify that he was absolutely raving about his clean sheet on Sunday. He was in turn faced with a lot of criticism of his kicking (FYI unless you're looking specifically at his feed, you'll only see the criticisms he retweets in order to defend himself)

After the Old Firm game (Aberdeen vs Dundee Utd on 2 Jan) he was all "tomorrow's another day" and "I won't let this bother me" etc - not direct quotes but you get the picture

Since we aren't going to see him explain himself in a post match interview, I feel it is important to know how he reacts to such incidents, and the way he reacts is like a cunt.

Yeah he was awesome right enough. More than made up for the Utd goal.

Did he actually make a save? I think I remember one but not sure.

Canny find any in the live texts, just defensive clearances from all but him.

90:00 +4:06 Full time

Full Time The referee blows his whistle to end the game.

90:00 +3:29

Gavin Rae challenges Leigh Griffiths unfairly and gives away a free kick. Paul Hanlon restarts play with the free kick.

90:00 +3:11

Joe Shaughnessy sends in a cross, clearance made by Paul Hanlon.

89:25

The referee blows for offside against Leigh Griffiths. Indirect free kick taken by Jamie Langfield.

88:41

Josh Magennis has an effort at goal from outside the area which goes wide right of the goal.

87:23

Inswinging corner taken left-footed by Leigh Griffiths, Clark Robertson manages to make a clearance.

86:14 Booking

Booking Leigh Griffiths is booked.

86:01

Eoin Doyle sends in a cross.

85:12

Eoin Doyle crosses the ball.

84:30 Substitution

Substitution (Aberdeen) makes a substitution, with Josh Magennis coming on for Johnny Hayes.

84:10

Stephen Hughes produces a right-footed shot from just outside the box that misses to the right of the goal.

82:34

Tom Taiwo is penalised for handball and concedes a free kick. Isaac Osbourne takes the direct free kick.

82:07

Tom Taiwo fouled by Gavin Rae, the ref awards a free kick. Tom Taiwo takes the free kick.

80:20 Substitution

Substitution (Hibernian) makes a substitution, with Danny Handling coming on for Paul Cairney.

80:20 Substitution

Substitution Cameron Smith on for Robert Milsom.

77:27

The ball is delivered by Johnny Hayes, Lewis Stevenson makes a clearance.

77:16

Niall McGinn crosses the ball.

77:07

Johnny Hayes produces a cross, clearance by Paul Hanlon.

76:45

Johnny Hayes takes the inswinging corner, clearance made by Lewis Stevenson.

75:35

Robert Milsom delivers the ball.

74:28

Lewis Stevenson fouled by Johnny Hayes, the ref awards a free kick. Paul Hanlon restarts play with the free kick.

73:36

A cross is delivered by Clark Robertson, Niall McGinn takes a shot. Save by Ben Williams.

71:42

Direct effort from the free kick comes in from Niall McGinn.

71:42 Booking

Booking The referee shows James McPake a yellow card.

71:33

James McPake gives away a free kick for an unfair challenge on Robert Milsom.

71:05

Johnny Hayes takes the inswinging corner, Eoin Doyle makes a clearance.

69:54

Johnny Hayes has shot on goal from just outside the area which goes wide of the right-hand upright.

69:11 Substitution

Substitution Scott Vernon comes on in place of Peter Pawlett.

68:01

Eoin Doyle takes a shot. Save by Jamie Langfield.

67:32

Free kick awarded for an unfair challenge on David Wotherspoon by Peter Pawlett. Free kick taken by Tim Clancy.

65:44

The ball is swung over by Johnny Hayes.

65:05

The ball is delivered by Clark Robertson.

64:07

Free kick crossed left-footed by Johnny Hayes, Paul Hanlon manages to make a clearance.

64:07 Booking

Booking David Wotherspoon goes into the referee's book for unsporting behaviour.

64:04

Foul by David Wotherspoon on Robert Milsom, free kick awarded.

62:31

Peter Pawlett challenges David Wotherspoon unfairly and gives away a free kick. Tim Clancy takes the free kick.

61:39

Joe Shaughnessy takes a shot. Ben Williams makes a save.

61:21

Eoin Doyle is penalised for handball and concedes a free kick. Robert Milsom takes the direct free kick.

60:52

Shot from long range by Isaac Osbourne misses to the right of the goal.

60:35

Foul by Gary Deegan on Gavin Rae, free kick awarded. Robert Milsom takes the direct free kick.

58:58

Indirect free kick taken by Ben Williams.

58:58 Substitution

Substitution Eoin Doyle replaces Shefki Kuqi.

58:58

The referee blows for offside.

57:13

Clark Robertson produces a cross.

55:13

The assistant referee flags for offside against Niall McGinn. Indirect free kick taken by Paul Hanlon.

53:25

Johnny Hayes has a direct shot on goal from the free kick.

53:25 Booking

Booking Gary Deegan is shown a yellow card.

53:20

Gary Deegan challenges Peter Pawlett unfairly and gives away a free kick.

52:04

The ball is delivered by Peter Pawlett, clearance by Gary Deegan.

51:34

Peter Pawlett takes a inswinging corner from the left by-line to the near post, Shefki Kuqi manages to make a clearance.

50:19

Johnny Hayes takes the inswinging corner, Foul by Isaac Osbourne on Paul Hanlon, free kick awarded. Ben Williams takes the direct free kick.

50:11

Niall McGinn delivers the ball, blocked by Paul Hanlon.

49:37

Peter Pawlett concedes a free kick for a foul on Lewis Stevenson. Lewis Stevenson restarts play with the free kick.

47:06

Free kick awarded for an unfair challenge on Peter Pawlett by Lewis Stevenson. Johnny Hayes crosses the ball from the free kick left-footed from right wing, Tim Clancy makes a clearance.

45:01

The referee gets the second half started.

45:01 Substitution

Substitution Lewis Stevenson on for Ryan McGivern.

45:00 +0:49 Half time

Half Time The referee calls an end to the first half.

45:00 +0:23

Clark Robertson produces a left-footed shot from just outside the penalty area that goes harmlessly over the target.

45:00 +0:17

The ball is sent over by Peter Pawlett.

44:41

Unfair challenge on Peter Pawlett by Gary Deegan results in a free kick. Free kick taken by Isaac Osbourne.

43:06

Paul Hanlon challenges Gavin Rae unfairly and gives away a free kick. Shot comes in from Niall McGinn from the free kick.

42:09

Niall McGinn produces a left-footed shot from just outside the box that goes wide left of the goal.

41:37

Shot by David Wotherspoon from 20 yards. Save made by Jamie Langfield.

40:41

Johnny Hayes concedes a free kick for a foul on David Wotherspoon. The free kick is delivered left-footed by Leigh Griffiths from right channel, Isaac Osbourne makes a clearance.

37:19

The assistant referee signals for offside against Leigh Griffiths. Indirect free kick taken by Jamie Langfield.

36:21

Ryan McGivern sends in a cross, Joe Shaughnessy manages to make a clearance.

33:50

Inswinging corner taken from the right by-line by Johnny Hayes.

33:39

Peter Pawlett sends in a cross, blocked by Paul Hanlon.

32:26

Paul Cairney concedes a free kick for a foul on Peter Pawlett. Isaac Osbourne takes the direct free kick.

31:23

Inswinging corner taken by Leigh Griffiths from the right by-line played to the near post, Stephen Hughes manages to make a clearance.

30:35

Joe Shaughnessy is ruled offside. Ben Williams takes the indirect free kick.

29:04

Niall McGinn produces a drilled left-footed shot from deep inside the penalty area which goes wide of the left-hand post.

28:06

A cross is delivered by Stephen Hughes.

27:13

Johnny Hayes takes a shot. Paul Hanlon gets a block in.

25:53

Centre by Clark Robertson.

25:02

The official flags Leigh Griffiths offside. Mark Reynolds takes the indirect free kick.

22:22

The assistant referee flags for offside against Shefki Kuqi. Jamie Langfield takes the free kick.

21:14

The official flags Paul Hanlon offside. Jamie Langfield takes the indirect free kick.

20:41

Foul by Clark Robertson on Leigh Griffiths, free kick awarded. Leigh Griffiths crosses the ball from the free kick left-footed from right wing, clearance made by Joe Shaughnessy.

19:25

Close range header by Peter Pawlett goes over the crossbar.

19:00

Gary Deegan challenges Gavin Rae unfairly and gives away a free kick. Direct free kick taken by Robert Milsom.

19:00

Gary Deegan challenges Gavin Rae unfairly and gives away a free kick. Direct free kick taken by Stephen Hughes.

12:42

The assistant referee flags for offside against Shefki Kuqi. Jamie Langfield takes the indirect free kick.

11:28

Leigh Griffiths produces a cross.

11:05

Corner from the left by-line taken by David Wotherspoon, clearance made by Joe Shaughnessy.

10:49

David Wotherspoon takes a shot. Save by Jamie Langfield.

10:24 Penalty

A save by Ben Williams from penalty by Niall McGinn. Aberdeen 0-0 Hibernian.

9:36

Tim Clancy gives away a Penalty for an unfair challenge on Johnny Hayes.

8:24

Inswinging corner taken right-footed by David Wotherspoon, Jamie Langfield makes a save.

4:59

Free kick awarded for an unfair challenge on Tom Taiwo by Peter Pawlett. Free kick taken by Ben Williams.

3:26

The ball is crossed by Clark Robertson.

3:05

The ball is swung over by Joe Shaughnessy.

2:20

Ben Williams takes the direct free kick.

2:20 Booking

Booking Peter Pawlett receives a caution for unsporting behaviour.

2:12

Peter Pawlett concedes a free kick for a foul on Tim Clancy.

0:34

Pass corner from right by-line crossed in by Johnny Hayes, clearance by Tim Clancy.

0:00

The referee gets the game started.

• Downvote 2

Thought I remembered one he put around left hand post (for a change) but that was all.

Two was it? fair enough.

Awesome Clangers. Two for two canny ask for more. Thank fuck there wasn't many shots to deal with eh.

Can see him having to work very hard at Easter road again another Griffiths vs Langfield encore just hope he's up to it?

Let's dispense with all the conspiracy/favouritism shite.

Put simply, I'd have Jamie Langfield in goals before Jason Brown any day of the week.

I don't care about their personalities.

clearly you know fuck all about goalkeeping then. easily the biggest pile of shite you've ever typed and all respect i had for you previously is gone.

I hope you're not implying that I need twitter to realise that Clangers is a cunt

Looking at the sort of moustaches he has a habit of sporting he also likes to get scored against in Victoria Park. Useless cunt will let anything in.

The tache is outrageous, he's a fucking weirdo like

clearly you know fuck all about goalkeeping then. easily the biggest pile of shite you've ever typed and all respect i had for you previously is gone.

So you keep saying.

I really don't give a fuck.

The whole argument is ridiculous, and I'm damned if I'm getting involved in this kind of childish pish.

So you keep saying.

I really don't give a fuck.

The whole argument is ridiculous, and I'm damned if I'm getting involved in this kind of childish pish.

the only thing that's ridiculous, is the fact aberdeen football club binned jason brown before jamie langfield. absolutely horrendous move and if a new goalkeeper isn't sourced and clearly thrown the number 1 jersey i won't be back this season. i point blank refuse to watch a team with that utter fucking idiot between the sticks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the only thing that's ridiculous, is the fact aberdeen football club binned jason brown before jamie langfield. absolutely horrendous move and if a new goalkeeper isn't sourced and clearly thrown the number 1 jersey i won't be back this season. i point blank refuse to watch a team with that utter fucking idiot between the sticks.

does anyone else notice that ebbe's posts are often very dramatic

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I just think that at this stage Broon may strengthen the defence as he said in EE a few weeks back he was looking at cover for considine till end of season. But glad Broon's gone i think he was probably a negative cunt in the locker room.

Brown quoted as saying the only movement will be a goalkeeper in, and that it might not be before the transfer window closes, as we can sign out of contract players after 31 January.

No outfield players will be coming in.

Brown quoted as saying the only movement will be a goalkeeper in, and that it might not be before the transfer window closes, as we can sign out of contract players after 31 January.

No outfield players will be coming in.

Ok, just hope it's a good goalie & nae some dutch part timer or somebody at the age o 36! Just want a normal goalie who can do the basic's.

Craig Brown taking a big risk if he doesnt sign a centre half imo.

If Reynolds or Anderson pick up an injury and are out for three months we will lose more than a few points because our defence will be mince.

Risky strategy from a manager on his last legs. I hope it pays off and we get 2nd and back to Hampden.

Osbourne did just fine in there on Saturday and Shug is a natural CB.

I think we're more in need of a striker in case McGinn gets injured or plainly as we're not scoring enough.

Jason Broon was shit, if he wasn't wid never have left Blackburn to come to us & wid hae bin attracting interest fan he did come to us. Don't get me wrong he's better than Clangers just feel he was at best a number 2, wasn't top SPL standard.

jason brown would make a shit right back for a start. also he did alright when he played last season, he saved us on far more occasions than he let us down and the defence clearly played better with him behind them. for that reason alone i find it staggering anyone was happy to hear he'd been released whilst the climbing frame faced wanker remains untouchable in goals. unless we sign cammy bell or darren randolph i think it's highly unlikely we'll sign a better goalkeeper than brown. i've even heard ryan esson's name banded about, :clangers2: fuck me. :suicide: he's almost as a bad as tfwtg.

jason brown would make a shit right back for a start. also he did alright when he played last season, he saved us on far more occasions than he let us down and the defence clearly played better with him behind them. for that reason alone i find it staggering anyone was happy to hear he'd been released whilst the climbing frame faced wanker remains untouchable in goals. unless we sign cammy bell or darren randolph i think it's highly unlikely we'll sign a better goalkeeper than brown. i've even heard ryan esson's name banded about, :clangers2: fuck me. :suicide: he's almost as a bad as tfwtg.

Sorry but it was Hampden that pit me aff Broon ken the defence, Collum etc. didn't help but should hae saved o'connor's shot.

Ryan Esson is as bad as clangers, i was hoping Gordon to come in till summer at least & knock Clangers aff his perch.