Jason Brown

IMO we'll achieve nothing with either.

2 new keepers required.

no idea what your problem is with jason brown. no way does he deserve the stick he recieves from yourself and others, if it's his weight, he's the same shape that fat wanker andy goram was in his prime.

he's a far more dependable keeper than tfwtg's, and also the team as a whole play far better with jason behind them.

no idea what your problem is with jason brown. no way does he deserve the stick he deserves from yourself and others, if it's his weight, he's the same shape that fat wanker andy goram was in his prime.

he's a far more dependable keeper than tfwtg's, and also the team as a whole play far better with jason behind them.

The Langfield point I'll accept.

But to say he's dependable.....he let us down a few times last season.

I'd give him his chance on the 19th though.

Langfield has been worse since his comeback from his brain injury. Looks shit scared of getting another knock which shows with him staying on his line for everything.

J brown despite being a nut job is far better keeper and when he's playing there not that almighty gasp thats goes round pittodrie every time there a pass back or cross that happens when clangeds is in goals

craig brown is saying in tonights ee jason brown will be staying until the summer "to fight for a place". good news, we might achieve something with him in goals as opposed to the prick. hopefully craig will play the guy.

I hope this means that during the break Brown is going let Langfield and Brown fight it out.

And by that I mean to say that I hope it'll be an actual fight for the jersey.

As in punching the fuck out of each other to decide who gets it.

In this scenario I can only see one winner.

Spot on Mr. Redstar, as usual.

As much as TFWTG is to blame, the GWB is equally as culpable as he is the one who keeps playing him.

How very true 360...We are unfortunately stuck with "Raffles" for probably another season...Broon will "milk" AFC for as long as he can draw unassisted breath...

It would be advice well heeded by "the old chancer" to give Fatty Broon a chance...If nothing else it would help muddy the waters with regard as to why Fatty has been warming the bench while an incompetent idiot has been given carte blanche to fu*k AFC's best chance at glory for years

How very true 360...We are unfortunately stuck with "Raffles" for probably another season...Broon will "milk" AFC for as long as he can draw unassisted breath...

It would be advice well heeded by "the old chancer" to give Fatty Broon a chance...If nothing else it would help muddy the waters with regard as to why Fatty has been warming the bench while an incompetent idiot has been given carte blanche to fu*k AFC's best chance at glory for years

Totally agree, atleast that way there will be competition so that clangers needs to up his game to get picked and not just take it for granted. Would like to see brown start more games........ Even though he is a knob