Next Scotland Manager

Topic says it all ....

McLeish- Maybe. Done a good job previously. Was never going to work for him at Villa.

Smith- No. Past it

Moyes- He's got bigger things ahead.

Fergie- No. Looking towards retirement

Calderwood- Erm, no.

I wanted Steve Clarke to be our manager for here , I'll stick my neck out and say Scotland calls for this man ..... Done wonders at Brom straight in the job and the players adore him ! ( I know we'll never get this guy as the SFA as a shower of total fuckwits )

Much like Moyes, Steve Clarke has got bigger things ahead of him than the Scotland job. I might be wrong, but is the WBA job not his first managerial position, and they're doing rather well, James Morrison (Boro lad BTW ;) ) has vastly improved since he took the job. So have WBA since he took over from woy. He's better than Scotland manager.

Darren Mackie, I'll stick my neck out and say he knows more about football than Craig Levein.

True, but he's still playing for that Yank team.

No mention of Strachan?

All in my opinion, of course.

But, in my opinion, Levein is finished. Bye.

I'd like to see a monkey in a tracksuit given the job.

Oh right, we already have a monkey in a tracksuit in the job.

How about a corpse?

I'd like to see a corpse given a chance.

Any recently dead people you'd like to see in the job?

Jimmy Saville... he'd be a shout.

"Now Then! Now Then! As it Appens, I ave ere a letter from a young lad in Aberdeen, and he says, Dear Jim, could you fix it for me to see Scotland win a game of football."

Anyone else recently dead?

And remember, if you're based in Britain, you could go to jail depending upon the corpse you recommend.

I'd like to see a monkey in a tracksuit given the job.

Oh right, we already have a monkey in a tracksuit in the job.

How about a corpse?

I'd like to see a corpse given a chance.

Any recently dead people you'd like to see in the job?

Jimmy Saville... he'd be a shout.

"Now Then! Now Then! As it Appens, I ave ere a letter from a young lad in Aberdeen, and he says, Dear Jim, could you fix it for me to see Scotland win a game of football."

Anyone else recently dead?

And remember, if you're based in Britain, you could go to jail depending upon the corpse you recommend.

I'm in Algeria so I propose Princess Diana.

Brilliant when it comes to pushing folk forward especially that poor cunt who was sitting in the driver's seat.

She was the Queen of Hearts as well so that fits in nicely with the current ex Jambo buftie we've currently got in charge.

The 'Scotland job' could be part of a care in the community scheme: c'mon its no the winning but the taking part etc. etc. so how about Rose West or Ian Huntley?

They wouldn't have time to manage Scotland, what with always having kids under their feet.

6fp6bl.jpg

I think realistically we will only be able to get an out of work manager. Assuming he is Scottish, then I can only think of the following;

McLeish - ok he dumped us for the unwashed but his reputation in England is low, so nobody will be knocking down his door. I can see this happening.

Strachan - a total cock in interviews etc but a decent shout, enough experience. Dunno if he'd want it.

Billy Daves - another complete cock of a man but has a half decent record in the championship and probably about the level we are able to aim at.

Souness - don't know why his name keeps being brought up, how long is it since he actually managed a team?

Owen Coyle - Bolton was a disaster but he probably had another shot a it in England given his record a burnley. Don't know if he'd fancy it or not.

Calderwood - :hysterical: I only know of one person who would advocate this tube!

We can forget about anyone in a job in England, if I was an up and coming manager in scotland like Adams, no chance I'd touch it as he'll get an opportunity to move on to something better soon enough.

We had to release Ally MacLeod to take charge of the National side when it became a "Your Country Need You" situation for the "78" World Cup...I'd obviously be gutted if AFC had to do similar with Broon... but if it's a case of doing "the right thing" for the Nation...so be it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We had to release Ally MacLeod to take charge of the National side when it became a "Your Country Need You" situation for the "78" World Cup...I'd obviously be gutted if AFC had to do similar with Broon... but if it's a case of doing "the right thing" for the Nation...so be it.

aye, then you could see Gav Rae & Stephen Hughes called up to probably finish you off?! :P

Well well well... the establishment (aka the media) seem to have turned against him so while we could scream till we're blue in the face with no impact... that could be the thing that sees him gone.

Jim Delahunt ‏@JimDelahunt

V. angry with Cardiff linesman last night but sober reality this morning is that Scotland have made a complete arse of this campaign so far.

Jim Delahunt ‏@JimDelahunt

Thank you for replies and retweets and yes, I fear Craig's time is up.

Spiers on Sport: Levein is finished as Scotland manager: http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/opinion/spiers-on-sport-levein-is-finished-as-scotland-manager.1350077939

Hmm. Bit late you pricks. You should have been orchestrating your campaign after 4-6-0 instead of letthing him screw two campaigns instead of just one.

why the fuck would anyone want walter smith or alex mcleish? these hun wankers picked a defunct shower of corrupt cheating scum bags over the national team. they can gtf. managing your country should be the greatest honour of your career, not a meal ticket until the ibrox job comes up. as far as i'm concerned these 2 should not even be on the shortlist.

why the fuck would anyone want walter smith or alex mcleish? these hun wankers picked a defunct shower of corrupt cheating scum bags over the national team. they can gtf. managing your country should be the greatest honour of your career, not a meal ticket until the ibrox job comes up. as far as i'm concerned these 2 should not even be on the shortlist.

McLeish was Rangers manager before Scotland loon. He ditched the Scotland job for the Premiership. Which lets be honest, think most folk would.

Jocky Scott.

Perfect part time job at his age.

Don't say that min you'll give Redstar a hardon FFS :laughing:

Not a chance would i want Smith or McLeish back in the position. I'd prefer Strachan or as someone said earlier Collins as one thing we'd be guaranteed would be football worth watching.

Topic says it all ....

McLeish

Smith

Moyes

Fergie

Calderwood

I wanted Steve Clarke to be our manager for here , I'll stick my neck out and say Scotland calls for this man ..... Done wonders at Brom straight in the job and the players adore him ! ( I know we'll never get this guy as the SFA as a shower of total fuckwits )

We'd never get him because he is already managing in the Premiership, starting off his managerial career. Nothing to do with the SFA here.