Record Skydive Attempt

NorthernLights24

he's got some balls, away to go in a sec.

Good luck to the cunt anyway. I thought that his wife was killed in one of the shuttle accidents and this is part of the research to see if it's possible to have an emergency evacuation from shuttle type craft at very high altitude although it appears I'm mistaken on that one. It's his medical director who lost his wife.

Baumgartner plans to travel faster than the speed of sound with only the benefit of a high-tech suit.

Dr. Jonathan Clark, Baumgartner's medical director, has told reporters he expects the pressurized spacesuit to protect him from the shock waves of breaking the sound barrier. If all goes well and he survives the jump, NASA could certify a new generation of spacesuits for protecting astronauts and provide an escape option from spacecraft at 120,000 feet, he said.

Any contact with the capsule on his exit could tear the pressurized suit. A rip could expose him to a lack of oxygen and temperatures as low as 70 degrees below zero. It could cause potentially lethal bubbles to form in his bodily fluids, a condition known as "boiling blood."

Clark is a NASA space shuttle crew surgeon who lost his wife, Laurel Clark, in the 2003 Columbia accident. No one knows what happens to a body when it breaks the sound barrier, Clark said.

Good luck to the cunt anyway. I thought that his wife was killed in one of the shuttle accidents and this is part of the research to see if it's possible to have an emergency evacuation from shuttle type craft at very high altitude although it appears I'm mistaken on that one. It's his medical director who lost his wife.

Baumgartner plans to travel faster than the speed of sound with only the benefit of a high-tech suit.

Dr. Jonathan Clark, Baumgartner's medical director, has told reporters he expects the pressurized spacesuit to protect him from the shock waves of breaking the sound barrier. If all goes well and he survives the jump, NASA could certify a new generation of spacesuits for protecting astronauts and provide an escape option from spacecraft at 120,000 feet, he said.

Any contact with the capsule on his exit could tear the pressurized suit. A rip could expose him to a lack of oxygen and temperatures as low as 70 degrees below zero. It could cause potentially lethal bubbles to form in his bodily fluids, a condition known as "boiling blood."

Clark is a NASA space shuttle crew surgeon who lost his wife, Laurel Clark, in the 2003 Columbia accident. No one knows what happens to a body when it breaks the sound barrier, Clark said.

The live commentator has said that he will not travel at the speed of sound during his free fall.

Watched it and loved it, when spinning I thought he was dead like, think it would have been awesome to see if he actually died on tv.

Why ever would you think that to be awesome ?

I also thought it was going wrong when he was spinning, but they did mentioned earlier that this will happen due to the air being so thin.

Then you heard some sort of broken communication and knew he was still alive.

Epic viewing.

Why ever would you think that to be awesome ?

I also thought it was going wrong when he was spinning, but they did mentioned earlier that this will happen due to the air being so thin.

Then you heard some sort of broken communication and knew he was still alive.

Epic viewing.

Just think it would be have been good to watch, glad he never like as what he achieved was ridiculous, I just get strange thoughts.

Should really have worded my first post a bit better.