Belgium V Scotland

Christophe Berra in the media today saying they hope to stop Belgium and maybe get a win or a draw. A draw Christophe? A fucking draw? Are you a complete feel or fit? A win might be slightly acceptable as we probably expected 3 points from the two games prior to the matches - but a fucking draw? Has Avril brainwashed you? Do you know the team selection? Is it a 4-6 fucking 0 again?

I'm going to start supporting tennis FFS, Andy Murray at least tries to win matches.

Berra is, and always has been, absolutely pish.

He'd be better advised to get oot on the training pitch and hone his defending skills (WTF was the DDT on thon Welsh striker all about?!) than waste his and everybody else's time spouting crap to the press.

When Avril is punted, hopefully Berra's days will be numbered too.

Time to be "that" guy. The one I always quote, then greet and moan at and tell them to piss off... I HOPE SCOTLAND GET BEAT!! By a good few!! I don't think it is possible for us to qualify anymore. A win or draw in Brussels may just delay the inevitable. So come on Belgium, give us a good seeing to so we can get rid of Levein. We need to concentrate on trying to finish in the dizzy heights of 3rd or 4th so that our next seeding isn't even worse.

And here's you revelling in the unjust defeat, you miserable traitorous wretch.

Everyone kens fine if we had a competent official we'd have got the 3 points we deserved the other night.

But dinna let a cheating Welsh prima donna prick deter you from getting a spite filled dig in against good, honest, salt of the earth Scotland fans like myself.

You want to take a good look at yourself, I'm sick of hearing your incessant doom-mongering.

And here's you revelling in the unjust defeat, you miserable traitorous wretch.

Everyone kens fine if we had a competent official we'd have got the 3 points we deserved the other night.

But dinna let a cheating Welsh prima donna prick deter you from getting a spite filled dig in against good, honest, salt of the earth Scotland fans like myself.

You want to take a good look at yourself, I'm sick of hearing your incessant doom-mongering.

Unjust?

Take your parochial specs off.

- Berra gave away a stonewall penalty that wasn't given.

- Maloney by his own admission said that Bale didn't dive. He admitted he made contact with Bale. Bale DID NOT dive. If you are running at full pelt and someone accidentally clips you, there's a very good chance you'll fall. It was a penalty and even someone like you that knows little about football would've been howling for it at the other end.

- People forget that when banging on about our "goal".

Oh aye, and Wales were the better team.

Apart from that, good post. :laughing:

Wales were the better team my arse.

They never looked like scoring in a million years until the dive.

A more blatant dive you'll struggle to see.

I canna believe you've got the brass neck to try and defend that cunt. I hate him.

In fact, I canna believe your pish full stop. You're full of it.

Wales were the better team my arse.

They never looked like scoring in a million years until the dive.

A more blatant dive you'll struggle to see.

I canna believe you've got the brass neck to try and defend that cunt. I hate him.

In fact, I canna believe your pish full stop. You're full of it.

- Apart from the sitter the boy Morrison missed from 6 yards, apart from the Ramsay one where he was through one on one, apart from the two cross/cum shots Bale put across the goals, apart from the stonewall penalty they never got? Aye, they never looked like scoring right enough :laughing:

- Bale has previous, but on the night he was clipped. Maloney admitted it - I take it you are calling Maloney a liar as well? On this particular occasion, I am defending Bale, same as Maloney did. Seeing as he was there, I'll take his word for it rather than a clueless parochial cunt like your good self.

Utterly clueless about football. :clangers:

Maloney's an idiot.

Morison had one header, a half chance.

That's it.

You fail to mention several dives from their players prior to getting the penalty.

They're cheating cunts.

And you're defending them.

You have no right to comment on international football, here you are once again taking the standard Daily Record rhetoric, anti-Scottish.

So zip it sheepish.

Unjust?

- Maloney by his own admission said that Bale didn't dive. He admitted he made contact with Bale. Bale DID NOT dive. If you are running at full pelt and someone accidentally clips you, there's a very good chance you'll fall. It was a penalty and even someone like you that knows little about football would've been howling for it at the other end.

he admitted he made contact but since when did that mean it was a penalty? theres gif in the wales v scotland thread that show he went over his own feet.

He maybe didn't dive but it wasn't a penalty

they should have had a penalty and we should have had another goal

Unjust?

DOUBLE POST

he admitted he made contact but since when did that mean it was a penalty? theres gif in the wales v scotland thread that show he went over his own feet.

He maybe didn't dive but it wasn't a penalty

they should have had a penalty and we should have had another goal

VDA,

If you are running at full pelt and someone makes a slight touch on you, it can easily be enough to make you trip, or click your heel against your other leg.

Bale has dived in the past, as recently as the weekend before the internationals, but each case on it's own merits.

I'd have been screaming for one at the other end, as would most folk I'd say.

And tup is conveniently ignoring the other chances Wales had, and the stonewall penalty they had turned down.

VDA,

If you are running at full pelt and someone makes a slight touch on you, it can easily be enough to make you trip, or click your heel against your other leg.

Bale has dived in the past, as recently as the weekend before the internationals, but each case on it's own merits.

I'd have been screaming for one at the other end, as would most folk I'd say.

And tup is conveniently ignoring the other chances Wales had, and the stonewall penalty they had turned down.

Actually I changed my mind after looking at it, there was contact and the cunt made the most of it. He's a diving monkey heeded fanny.

Maloney's an idiot.

Morison had one header, a half chance.

That's it.

You fail to mention several dives from their players prior to getting the penalty.

They're cheating cunts.

And you're defending them.

You have no right to comment on international football, here you are once again taking the standard Daily Record rhetoric, anti-Scottish.

So zip it sheepish.

:blahblah1::sleeping:

Ramsey dived for them....Commons did for us (twice)

Also you fail to mention the stonewall penalty they didn't get.

Don't let the facts stand in the way of your winded pish. :clangers:

• Downvote 2