Forfar V Aberdeen

Anyone heading to this game tonight then? I thought this would have been an ideal game for Milsom to play but hasn't been named in the squad.

Squad: Langfield, MacAulay, Murray, Rumsby, Clark, Shaughnessy, Rose, Gibbons, Hamilton, Smith, Campanile, Szemis, O'Neill, Storie, Magennis, McManus, Low.

Anyone got any reviews on this boy. Speaking to a few guys from Edinburgh and this guy was really highly thought of down there with a host of teams after him. They were surprised that he'd picked Aberdeen.

Anyone heading to this game tonight then? I thought this would have been an ideal game for Milsom to play but hasn't been named in the squad.

Squad: Langfield, MacAulay, Murray, Rumsby, Clark, Shaughnessy, Rose, Gibbons, Hamilton, Smith, Campanile, Szemis, O'Neill, Storie, Magennis, McManus, Low.

It's obviously be recognised...probably by Jocky...that this hopeless cu*t needs as much game time as is possible.

Didn't Milsom have to go and get another check up on his knee or whatever it was he injured. It looks ominous as to whether he will be able to make a come back. He always looked like he had a lot to give.