Ryan Jack

Would be happier if Milsom was back fit. Put Ozzy to RB, and midfield 3 of Rae, Hughes and Milsom. Seeing as Milsom is still not fit i think it will be a case of Anderson to RB and Considine alongside Reynolds in the middle, with Naysmith at left back.

I think he'll just stick Magennis in at RB, and keep the midfield 3 of Rae, Osborne & Hughes.

He'll want to limit the changes.

I think he'll just stick Magennis in at RB, and keep the midfield 3 of Rae, Osborne & Hughes.

But at the same time, he seems against having to drop any of the 3 centre halves. He played the 3 of them against Hearts. I think if Naysmith is fit he will play so what centre half would he drop. In the time since Reynolds has been here, hes never really had to make that call as hes always just shifted one of them to full back. Id rather he didnt but its what I think he will do.

But at the same time, he seems against having to drop any of the 3 centre halves. He played the 3 of them against Hearts. I think if Naysmith is fit he will play so what centre half would he drop. In the time since Reynolds has been here, hes never really had to make that call as hes always just shifted one of them to full back. Id rather he didnt but its what I think he will do.

Aye, possibly.

I was just assuming Naysmith wouldn't be fit.

Hopefully since Jocky Scott has taken charge of the First team sense may prevail...I'm warming to Rae although Hughes is still a bit off the pace...Jocky should get him up to fitness now that someone who knows what they are doing is calling the shots

• Downvote 1

Hopefully since Jocky Scott has taken charge of the First team sense may prevail...I'm warming to Rae although Hughes is still a bit off the pace...Jocky should get him up to fitness now that someone who knows what they are doing is calling the shots

:o

You realised you were wrong, you mean? ;)

:o

You realised you were wrong, you mean? ;)

Karl I'm a big enough man to admit an error...Rae and Hughes should have never been signed...Broon obviously has no concept of the Aberdeen/hun situation...but they are AFC players now and I will give them my full support...safe in the knowledge that an "Aberdeen man" will get the best out of them...making the most of a bad situation if you will.

Gutted for Jack. Big two fingers up to international footbal - shambles that it is.

We now have no natural full backs. Perfect chance to go with my dream formation 3-5-2. The plus side is Vernon getting someone like McGinn alongside him and I reckon Anderson, Considine and Reynolds at the back would be solid. Not to mention having Rae and Ozzy mopping up in front of them. I think it would be perfect for the players we have.

.................Langfield.......................

Considine.......Anderson........Reynolds

................Rae..........Ozzy.............

Hayes.........Hughes............Fraser (if fit)

...........McGinn...............Vernon

Lets have a go and take it to them. This team is capapble of challenging in this league without a doubt.

Gutted for Jack. Big two fingers up to international footbal - shambles that it is.

We now have no natural full backs. Perfect chance to go with my dream formation 3-5-2. The plus side is Vernon getting someone like McGinn alongside him and I reckon Anderson, Considine and Reynolds at the back would be solid. Not to mention having Rae and Ozzy mopping up in front of them. I think it would be perfect for the players we have.

.................Langfield.......................

Considine.......Anderson........Reynolds

................Rae..........Ozzy.............

Hayes.........Hughes............Fraser (if fit)

...........McGinn...............Vernon

Lets have a go and take it to them. This team is capapble of challenging in this league without a doubt.

I want to rip into this because, as opposite of you, I hate a 3-5-2, but I just can't! It seems like the better option than having two incapable/unnatural full backs and means we can have a right go at teams. How about giving wee Jamie Masson a shottie on the wing as a sub in the next few games, especially against Dundee FC. I'd like to see what the rest of the youths can do judging by the success of Smith and Fraser.

I want to rip into this because, as opposite of you, I hate a 3-5-2, but I just can't! It seems like the better option than having two incapable/unnatural full backs and means we can have a right go at teams. How about giving wee Jamie Masson a shottie on the wing as a sub in the next few games, especially against Dundee FC. I'd like to see what the rest of the youths can do judging by the success of Smith and Fraser.

Lots of people hate 3-5-2 because it can expose you at the back but we have perfect cover with Rae and Ozzy. This system is all about discipline and making sure Rae/Ozzy don't go wondering and stick to their tasks. We can let Hayes/Fraser support the 2 strikers and still have 6 players and a goalkeeper behind the ball.

I just think it's the best option and keeps all of our fit players in natural positions which should result in them feeling more comfortable and putting in better performances.

I remember reading Clough's book. He wrote something along the lines that only bad managers pick a formation before a team. You must know the players available and build a formation around that. He would never rule out playing 5 strikers if needs must (maybe that's slightly crazy).

Lots of people hate 3-5-2 because it can expose you at the back but we have perfect cover with Rae and Ozzy. This system is all about discipline and making sure Rae/Ozzy don't go wondering and stick to their tasks. We can let Hayes/Fraser support the 2 strikers and still have 6 players and a goalkeeper behind the ball.

I just think it's the best option and keeps all of our fit players in natural positions which should result in them feeling more comfortable and putting in better performances.

I remember reading Clough's book. He wrote something along the lines that only bad managers pick a formation before a team. You must know the players available and build a formation around that. He would never rule out playing 5 strikers if needs must (maybe that's slightly crazy).

Boys...It's all going to be ok...As before Jocky is now in charge of footballing matters at the club...we'll cuff the Jute 3-0...Let Craigy take the plaudits if he likes...those in the know , know exactly why the team is now playing to it's full potential...no worries

Boys...It's all going to be ok...As before Jocky is now in charge of footballing matters at the club...we'll cuff the Jute 3-0...Let Craigy take the plaudits if he likes...those in the know , know exactly why the team is now playing to it's full potential...no worries

In Jocky we trust

Was back training before the Killie game, said he would be fit for after the international break. so would assume he will be back in, if not United game, then the Dundee game the following week.

Well if Naysmith is fit I agree with you.

Brown will go for Anderson Considine Reynolds Naysmith.

Widna fancy Mackay-Steven running at Russell! Thankfully he's out.

Unbelievably annoying.

Bollocks to international football.

Agreed.

Fucking infuriating that we've lost a key player for a large chunk of the season taking part in a pishy, pointless friendly representing an organisation of complete cunts and corrupt wankers.

Fucking fumesville. :banghead: