Poland V Guffies

No game tonight, doesn't look like it'll be played tomorrow either. Engurlund fans Klinsmanning on the pitch which I found rather humorous. Well, that's one of my bets fooked. The roof could have been closed but wasn't and ITV are having a feild day with this information and calling the Poles all the cunts under the sun for this.

a draw isn't bad for them. this is their toughest match in the group

They will take care of Poland at home and the Ukraine

Unlikely as they already drew with Ukraine at home with a late goal if I mind right.

Someone above was right, England are torture, Rooney and Defoe offered nothing and they are technically wise about same level as us

Unlikely as they already drew with Ukraine at home with a late goal if I mind right.

Someone above was right, England are torture, Rooney and Defoe offered nothing and they are technically wise about same level as us

No chance.

Taking away the cross border rivalry from the match and being more fired up than for other internationals, England would beat Scotland by at least two clear goals.

No chance.

Taking away the cross border rivalry from the match and being more fired up than for other internationals, England would beat Scotland by at least two clear goals.

Maybe but surely if we had a willie miller I reckon we could take them. Those two idiots at the back are killing us

I can only think of Paul Dixon and Ryan Jack who could make it into the Scotland squad in years to come.

There is a total lack of defenders who can actually defend in the Scottish game.

This is the position that is hurting us the most. For his career, Danny Wilson needs to leave Liverpool and go to someone where he'll get game time.

Muchos agreed.

Dixon Wilson Reynolds Jack

Doesn't sound too bloody bad!

I can only think of Paul Dixon and Ryan Jack who could make it into the Scotland squad in years to come.

There is a total lack of defenders who can actually defend in the Scottish game.

This is the position that is hurting us the most. For his career, Danny Wilson needs to leave Liverpool and go to someone where he'll get game time.

You are right that Jack could eventually get there but not yet.

Whats killed us more than thos players is Levein refusal to look at any of the problems we are faced with. Tom English was on Sportsound last night and he hit the nail on heed.

He said that during press conferences Levein was challenged about tactics at home and his response is always to dig his heels in further almost to spite everyone there. His view is that nobody else there could be right but him. The fact he went cautious at hampden meant we had to get something away from home to the welsh.

What we should be doing and everyone knows it except Levein is going for everyone at hampden. Get at teams and show some passion. Sitting back and showing no forwward thinking has cost him his job.

It's not just the back 4. We're shite in midfield and we're shite up front. Scotland just doesn't produce quality players now compared to other countries. As for England, they're shite too but they're streets ahead of us.

Nonsense, Fletcher is one of the best finishers in the EPL. The other Fletcher plays for Man Utd. Commons and Brown are pretty good too. I don't think there's any issue with our midfield/forwards, in relative terms, clearly it's not Spain esque but they are good enough to compete with most teams. Our problem is entirely down to our awful defence.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nonsense, Fletcher is one of the best finishers in the EPL. The other Fletcher plays for Man Utd. Commons and Brown are pretty good too. I don't think there's any issue with our midfield/forwards, in relative terms, clearly it's not Spain esque but they are good enough to compete with most teams. Our problem is entirely down to our awful defence.

Well why don't we score a lot of goals then? Fletcher's now one of the best finishers in the EPL that is absolute nonsense. He's had a good start to the season and he cost his club

• Upvote 1

Which international teams would that be? Spain? Well you won't get any arguments here. Is it San Marino? Well then you don't know much about football.

What point are you trying to make?

Of course Scotland have better players than San Marino who are one of the worst European international sides.

I'm comparing them to all the international sides. Just look at our group, it's clear that our players are nowhere near as good as the Croatians or the Belgians and I wouldn't say our players are much better than the Welsh, Serbian or Macedonian players. Difference against Wales was they had a truly quality player in Bale and we don't have anyone that good. That's not to say we shouldn't do better against these teams.