Serbia V England U21S After Match !

Don't see much wrong there to be honest: I've had worse on a night oot in Dundee.

About the race thing: its wrong of course but this culture now of players reporting every word they think they hear is devaluing the terrible nature of actual racism. I've been called a white cunt/wanker etc. been told I couldn't understand something due to my color and I've just shrugged it off - it's just words.

But being denied any kind of rental accommodation or a line of credit at a bank in Japan whilst have clear savings/ earnings and a stable job is racism just because they're scared a foreigner will run out on them. I think more British based stories like that would make people change their view of other cultures rather than some cry-baby millionaire footballers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Either or, both scum.

Very true.

I don't get why professional football players after this decide to "take to twitter"

Anton Ferdinand and Jason Roberts both vocal last night regarding this.

Sure it's a fucking disgrace but tweeting about UEFA doing nothing to stamp it out isn't going to set the world of fire.

Serbia should be fired out of the World Cup qualifiers for this is proven to be a strong case against them. No more fucking about with fines.

Out you go.

Yugoslavia were binned for being at war in 1992. Not quite the same but at some point in time a proper lesson needs to be dished out that racism in football is unacceptable.

It would also get Scotland a win in this qualifying which at the moment looks like being their only chance of such an event.

Just an observation... I know a couple of Serbians...top quality blokes who would give you their last pound...but they have little time for the Black Chappies...maybe P.C. Britain should get it's fu*king nose out of other folks cultures and behaviour...greeting racism is all very well if some poor cu*ts getting a beating cause of his colour but chanting at a football match...come on...man up lads

• Downvote 2

Just an observation... I know a couple of Serbians...top quality blokes who would give you their last pound...but they have little time for the Black Chappies...maybe P.C. Britain should get it's fu*king nose out of other folks cultures and behaviour...greeting racism is all very well if some poor cu*ts getting a beating cause of his colour but chanting at a football match...come on...man up lads

Why?

Serbian FA would be as well coming out with:

Why were they letting monkeys play football?

I saw one walk off the pitch pretending he was King Kong.

Those fuckers should be banned, end of. Scum fans!

Exactly. They should be expelled from international football until they have learned to behave properly.

If they're not even going to attempt to act in a civilised manner then there is no need for anyone else to be civilised towards them.

Very true.

I don't get why professional football players after this decide to "take to twitter"

Sure it's a fucking disgrace but tweeting about UEFA doing nothing to stamp it out isn't going to set the world of fire.

racism in football is unacceptable.

Couldn't agree more. Not about last night but in general, If footballers take to twitter claiming that they, themselves have been abused and don't report it to the FA then they should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute.

Racism in any domain is unacceptable but it's time we recognize it as a two way street. A councilor in Birmingham was fined after she called a fellow person of color 'a coconut' but Rio Ferdinand was only lightly punished for calling Ashley Cole a choc-ice. I believe the inference to be identical.

The events of last night were sickening.

That said, the FA are on dodgy ground complaining about racism given the ridiculously lenient punishment handed out to John Terry

The FA were on very sticky ground there after a court of law found Terry innocent. I hate J.T. but the law of the land is greater than any FA.