Fear And Loathing In Perth

tup

A whole butcher's black pudding, unsliced, and just out of the chill, would hurt like fuck if you assaulted someone about the head with it.

I'm going to give it a blast and see what the results are.

you could just dodge it? i suspect it won't come sailing toward your head at any great speed.

(saying that, a US man was not long ago arrested and charged with battery for throwing a slice of pizza at his wife, and hitting her in the abdomen. not even the whole box! just a slice. :banghead: )

you could just dodge it? i suspect it won't come sailing toward your head at any great speed.

I was thinking more of swinging it like a baseball bat whilst still holding the other end.

Just throwing it wouldna be sore at all.

But if you cracked someone in the face with it, from the blind side, that would hurt. If you caught them with the metal ring at the end of it, you might get the added bonus of them losing the sight in one eye via the blow.

I was thinking more of swinging it like a baseball bat whilst still holding the other end.

Just throwing it wouldna be sore at all.

But if you cracked someone in the face with it, from the blind side, that would hurt. If you caught them with the metal ring at the end of it, you might get the added bonus of them losing the sight in one eye via the blow.

that does not sound very nice. nor dignified. i'm surprised you'd entertain the notion, Tup. :(

A whole butcher's black pudding, unsliced, and just out of the chill, would hurt like fuck if you assaulted someone about the head with it.

I'm going to give it a blast and see what the results are.

The person who said that an onion is the only vegetable that can make you cry has obviously never had a turnip chucked off their heid.

• Upvote 1