Fuck Scotland

Sick of hearing about Scotland this, that and the next.

Fuck them!

The Dons are on an unbeaten run, we're playing with confidence, we look hard to beat, and we're going to United as favourites for the first time in a long time, with a huge travelling support behind us.

We could be in a commanding position come 5pm Saturday.

Come on you reds :flag:

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 3

Fuck them!

The Dons are on an unbeaten run, we're playing with confidence, we look hard to beat, and we're going to United as favourites for the first time in a long time, with a huge travelling support behind us.

Fukkin A! :bounce:

Fuck them!

Well i care 100% about both my hometown club and my country, so yes i am concerned about the national team too. But i will be there on Saturday cheering on the Dandies to 3 points :applause:

• Upvote 3

I support Scotland as much as the next man, but we're pish.

We lost, we've got nothing to aim for, so fucking forget me taking an interest in the rest of it.

The Dons are way more important.

Glory hunter. :laughing:

Never been a big fan of international football anyway so Scotland results don't bother me at all.

I'll be raging if we don't beat these jute bastards on Saturday though.

Are you going to the Dundee game the following week?

:scarf:

Fuck them!

:thumbup1:

Spot on.

The Dons are way infinitely more important.

To me, the Dons always have been and always will be more important than the national team.

Glad we can forget about Scotland for the next 5 months.

Guttd I can't make it down on Saturday but whatever the fuck I end up doing instead I'll be kicking every ball with them.

COYR! :scarf: :

:flag:

When's the bairn due?

Fuck them!

Spot fucking On.

I remember years ago I used to love watching Scotland, hoping that the Aberdeen players selected would do us proud. Nowadays I give as much care to the national team as I do to the rugby team. I'll watch them if they're on tv but my care factor is so low. When Belgium scored their first last night I didn't even give it a moments thought, looked up from Football Manager when the commentator shouted, watched he Belgian guy run off and then turned straight back to my laptop.

I don't even know what it would take to get me interested again, sad times.

As far as I care, it's Aberdeen over Scotland 100 times out of 100.

• Upvote 3

Find it quite sad that some people couldn't give a fuck about their own country. Obviously we are shite, but not as if the Dons haven't had more than our fair share of low points (just as bad as any of Scotlands imo), but how come you still support your club to the same extent? Each to their own and all that, but just don't see how anyone can't care about their countrys fortunes. I walked out that ground on Friday and Tuesday night, as pissed off as I have ever felt about any Aberdeen result, but just like the Dons, I know I will still always support them, no matter how bad things get (but they can't really get much worse than now, I fucking hope!)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Find it quite sad that some people couldn't give a fuck about their own country. Obviously we are shite, but not as if the Dons haven't had more than our fair share of low points (just as bad as any of Scotlands imo), but how come you still support your club to the same extent? Each to their own and all that, but just don't see how anyone can't care about their countrys fortunes. I walked out that ground on Friday and Tuesday night, as pissed off as I have ever felt about any Aberdeen result, but just like the Dons, I know I will still always support them, no matter how bad things get (but they can't really get much worse than now, I fucking hope!)

Having seen the evidence i suggest your liver will be needing a break now. ;)

Good to see Millertime plunging off the credibility cliff again...

Scotland have always traditionally been more important to me than the Dons, but after a few years of Levein my care-factor for the national side is now so low I am honestly way more excited by the NFL than I am about international football.

And yes, I cannot effing WAIT for tomorrow's game. Dons are playing well, we have a decent side for the first time in ages and Tannadice is one of the best away venues. Bring it on, with bells on.

:cheers::dance:

Imagine calling someone who is trying to get dons fans excited about a game scum.

Shocking stuff. :nono:

It is like and thats coming from a Hearts supporter.I have always looked upon myself as being a Scot before anything but to call fellow club supporters scum because they look to their club before their country is a bit ott.

I'm sure MT will have regrets for his obviously passionate and partizan remark.