Sevco Thread

Just seen on twitter

"Rangers have been knocked out of Europe by a team from a country you could entirely carpet, with underlay for £75"

I heard that's what the Mexican signings were shouting........underlay, underlay....

Why is he in the shrubs, was he going for some cunt?

Allegedly a classy Sevco fan shouted something along the lines of "get out of my club you catholic scum" although that was on twitter so could be shite, but it was Huns.....

Watch out Pedro, your up to your knees in...

Fern & blood?? ;)

Long time no speak lads, but funnily enough you were some of the first folk I thought I'd share my morning thoughts with...

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::lolrangers::lolrangers::lolrangers::lolrangers::lolrangers:

We've all had the odd poor result in Europe, but jesus!!!!

Embarrassing overall for Scottish fitbaw, but it's still funny as f...

Have a great day! :laughing:

• Upvote 2

Embarrassing overall for Scottish fitbaw,

Disagree, Sevco, by it's cultural standards and political associations should never be referred to as a Scottish club, they just play here. Like Monaco aren't really French.

But agree 100% with this bit:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :lolrangers: :lolrangers: :lolrangers: :lolrangers: :lolrangers:

So I guess when people were asking: are all there new signings good players... well we are starting to get the answer.

Of the ones who have played, none of them really impressed greaty albeit very early for them.

Some others didn't get a game and might prove to be better (Pena maybe) but here's hoping they are all as shite as each other.

Just need Kenny Miller & Lee Wallace to get injured they will be lucky to get top 6 !