Sevco Thread

4 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Pole position. Come on tae fuck.

good position yes.  Biggest thing is it would give us the balls to have a go in the game in hand as well.  I don’t have an issue affecting the lead if we’re picking up points in the meantime.

Point i was making is if we can beat them and then go on a long unbeaten run we could well get ahead . Something needs to change with there form though for that to happen , just wishful thinking i suppose

Aye I took your point.  But highly unlikely we’d maintain a run through Christmas (traditionally poor for us although interestingly less so under Derek) through a window and beyond.  Just need to remain in the mix and see where it takes us.

if I was picking results beyond two wins obvs, we’d beat the Huns and be bastarding unlucky against the Tims.  Enough to give them a shake and most likely to create a fissure in the Gerrard camp.

5 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Aye I took your point.  But highly unlikely we’d maintain a run through Christmas (traditionally poor for us although interestingly less so under Derek) through a window and beyond.  Just need to remain in the mix and see where it takes us.

if I was picking results beyond two wins obvs, we’d beat the Huns and be bartarding unlucky against the Tims.  Enough to give them a shake and most likely to create a fissure in the Gerrard camp.

beating the huns would be huge , take it from there i suppose

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Why do folk listen to that mentally deranged, IRA sympathising, Tim cunt? 

Equally sorry to disappoint, but to answer your question, they were due to  post accounts pre their AGM.  Those accounts will be, can only be, an absolute shitshow like ours but on a bigger scale.  They havent posted them.  This is a plausible explanation why. 

9 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Equally sorry to disappoint, but to answer your question, they were due to  post accounts pre their AGM.  Those accounts will be, can only be, an absolute shitshow like ours but on a bigger scale.  They havent posted them.  This is a plausible explanation why. 

Is that the results that were announced today?

As I say, ignore Phil Mcill the mental case.

10 hours ago, Tord31 said:

£16m loss for last season despite making it to the uefa cup final

Ouch. That is pathetic considering they had a good run in the Europa League and sold almost 50000 season tickets. 

If they lost 16m last season how much will they lose this year?  20?  25?

Racking up debts almost as quick as their predecessor. And without the success. 

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Anybody who thinks there is/was anything “just” about what the IRA were fighting for is clearly either a stupid cunt, or on the wind up. Probably both

Really?!!!? 

Have you confused the IRA being contemptable murdering cunts, with what they were trying to achieve?!!!?

Northern Ireland is the turd in the punch bowl to any argument that the UK is a voluntary collection of equal nations. 

It's basically a bunch of sneering English Nationalists (regardless of their ancestry) who have colonised (stolen) part of another country. 

Doesnt justify what the IRA did in murdering civilians, which is Despicable regardless of cause.  But the cause itself shouldnt be confused by a bunch of cunts like the IRA. 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, G31DON said:

Throwing everything at the league this year to stop 10 iar, then go into admin to drop the debt, while blaming it on covid.

They're nowhere near that point yet sadly. But winning the league will give them access to Champions League money.....and with Scotland's co-efficient having risen, they'll enter at a later stage and have a decent shot at making the group stages. But even if they manage to fuckup the league, with a second CL spot they would just enter a couple of rounds earlier and they'd still fancy their chances of getting through. If fans are back by then, which they really should be with a vaccine(s) about to be released, the extra 2 rounds would actually be a bonus..they'd sell out and they could charge a bit more than they have done for EL ties.

They've also got a couple of new investors in the past year who are seriously minted....way beyond the level of that Douglas Park blobfish.