Sevco Thread

Guest milne_afc
27 minutes ago, NEM said:

Best post on that thread 

It’s not just the aspect of how good he could have been but the actual physical pain he has had to continue to go through after that assault.”

Do you think they’d give us his old knee for the trophy cabinet?

Guest milne_afc
5 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Something I never thought of before (and I was at that game). 

Simmy clearly goes through his shin. How did that fuck his knee?

Some art can be appreciated without being understood ?

2 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Something I never thought of before (and I was at that game). 

Simmy clearly goes through his shin. How did that fuck his knee?

His weight was planted on that leg. Something has to give. Most often the tibia would just snap....which would probably have been better for the wee cunt. However the force transmitted up to the knee which is a hinge joint.......designed only to bend backwards. What a shame...

FTH

• Haha 4
9 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Reading that thread it appears Durrant suffers from Davie Cooper syndrome, in that he gets better with each passing year. 

Right enough.

Cooper was decent when in the mood but that didn’t happen consistently and many huns slagged him off for that reason.

It really does appear he’s got better since he died.

On 3/30/2022 at 8:43 PM, pocrawred said:

Oh the hatred for Simmie fae the huns is terrible. Bitter ? basturts.

They forget that most of the damage done was the way he was coli-backed off the pitch by I canna mind his name... Good tho.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/ian-durrant-knee-op.200143/

Being involved in a drunken rammy in a kebab shop the following year with Derek Ferguson while still in a plaster cast probably didn't help in his recovery either.

Unprofessional prick who blamed all his woes on Simmie.

If he didn't get injured, he'd probably would have ended up like Derek Ferguson, a good player who never fulfilled his potential due to be a blooter merchant.

• Upvote 5
21 hours ago, Tommy said:

Cooper was decent when in the mood but that didn’t happen consistently and many huns slagged him off for that reason.

It really does appear he’s got better since he died.

Was at a Scotland game many years ago and got into a barney with some Huns who were booing Peter Weir for having the temerity of getting a game ahead of and being a better player than the one footed one dimensional showpony.

Aye but big Ruud Gullit says he is one of the best players he’s played against by the way. 

Just fuck off by the way ! 

• Upvote 1

Collum being praised there for not showing a yellow card for a blatant yellow card challenge. Some comment about how an “experienced ref” would have shown a card. I know they make comments like this every old firm game but it’s an admission that this game is refereed differently to others. How is this seen as normal?